Problem Installing Da Vinci Theme

sean780

Dear Sir/Madam,

Pardon me for posting this thread as I am not a tech guy. I hit the following error at the frontpage when I was told to run my url after installing the IonCube loader with assistance from my webhost.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in/home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data05/60/41224060/html/wp-content/themes/davinci0.9.19/functions.php on line 897

Can anyone help me out here please?

TQ
Sean

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Sir/Madam,

Pardon me for posting this thread as I am not a tech guy. I hit the following error at the frontpage when I was told to run my url after installing the IonCube loader with assistance from my webhost.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in/home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data05/60/41224060/html/wp-content/themes/davinci0.9.19/functions.php on line 897

Can anyone help me out here please?

TQ
Sean
Hello,

Please PM your WP admin access details and the access to your hosting and hopefully we'll fix this asap.

sean780

Hello Igor,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I guess I have managed to solve problem now. I just deactivate/delete the Zend Guard Loader I uploaded and upload again with IonCube Loader and no more problems now.

Sorry for troubling..

May consider this case closed. :)

TQ n best rgds
Sean