latest update woo plugin with currency switcher ruins website completely

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
You are quote mining. I also stated that it can be my fault by misexplaining.

When i set the assign cents off....or on...it does not matter if it's on or off......it shows the prices without "95" and they need to be with "95"

If i set it to off it shows prices like €12.34, €14.64, €23.22

If i set it to on it shows prices like €12.34, €14.64, €23.22
The whole logic of assigning cents has been changed after built-in currency switcher has been implemented in AliDropship Woo plugin.
Now plugin adds tails to your default currency only. Once you change the default currency to another one , price product will be converted to this currency you've chosen according to the conversion rate. e.g, your price is $9.95, you've changed the default currency to euro and it will be like $9.95 / conversion rate 1.17 = 8.50 euro.
It will not add tails to euro!

Mar

You are quote mining. I also stated that it can be my fault by misexplaining.

When i set the assign cents off....or on...it does not matter if it's on or off......it shows the prices without "95" and they need to be with "95"

If i set it to off it shows prices like €12.34, €14.64, €23.22

If i set it to on it shows prices like €12.34, €14.64, €23.22
I don't really care if the prices of products in my store end with .34 or .64, or .22. I don't believe that it will encourage people to buy because the price end in .95, not at all. But for the sake of curiosity, I set mine to Rounding off and assigned .95 cents. I see the prices all end in .95. So it is only happening at your end.

Yaros

Staff member
The point is that he has all the prices edited manually by himself and before there was an option to assign cents and apply rounding on the fly. Now you can use rounding and cents options only with the markup pricing formula - it means you need to update product prices to round and to assign cents. In his case updating prices is not possible because it affects all the prices that were set manually.