I will like to sell my alidropship store

chris37

The store is well designed
No is not :( is need a lot of work

Is not a niche website, so you don't have specific auditions for this. Very difficult to sell with organic traffic

You don't have social media in your site. So how you gonna get people from pay ads. (Is not have social proof)

Your product description is like not exits, and your review section is nothing take care( is having aliexpress mentioned and long shipping time, also one comment say is communicate with you without anwser)

And the list going on... I will not gonna give you full review of course ;) . But is look no effort at all .

No surprise you want to sell it. Also please do not use the excuse "I don't have time to run it"
If the store was succefull you hire a virtual manager to run it.

My opinion sell only your alidropship plugin and alishipping half prices.

P.S Put this is just my opinion do not take it personal :)

Vincentxxi

Is not a niche website, so you don't have specific auditions for this. Very difficult to sell with organic traffic

You don't have social media in your site. So how you gonna get people from pay ads. (Is not have social proof)

Your product description is like not exits, and your review section is nothing take care( is having aliexpress mentioned and long shipping time, also one comment say is communicate with you without anwser)

And the list going on... I will not gonna give you full review of course ;) . But is look no effort at all .

No surprise you want to sell it. Also please do not use the excuse "I don't have time to run it"

Ok, how should I sell my alidropship plugin and alishipping plugin
Please help me with it,am in need of money that is why am selling it.