Going towards my 4th week and not a single sell

Luis L

All. This is my 4th week since I posted the site live. I did Facebook ads, some instagram, nothing has worked for me yet. Anyone interested in sharing some tips.

Personally, I think the issue is with my shipping, waiting between 10-20 days for an item to arrive is a deal breaker. I'm not sure how others do it.

Ideas?

manjgala

Definitely it is. Nobody want to wait for 20-30 days for the package to arrive but have you seen an item online that you really liked? Like boots, jacket phone case or whatever. That's what I'm talking about. Some people don't have enough knowledge to browse similar products online. Sometimes it gets impossible if you optimize your products so well to make your product look unique. You just need to make some picture tricks and change a title that even google image search couldn't found it. You just need to choose a right niche and make your products look unique.Sometimes buyers are ready to wait for there orders 2 month and even more if they are sure that it will arrive and if they really like the product.

And about marketing try to browse more information and tactics about social network marketing they are really powerful. Try to optimize your products to increase your conversion rate. You also need to rank in google to get an organic traffic that drive more sales then any social network maybe.

I suggest you to learn more about SEO and marketing.