Getting first sales, Help

Jdhills

Hi

I need some help if possible. I started my suit accessories store 3 weeks ago. I have spent £75 on Facebook advertising. I have nearly 200 likes on Facebook. But am not really getting the traffic and as a result I am not getting sales.

My store is: www.gentlemanspact.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am open to all suggestions!

Many thanks
Jack

maxyy89

Hi! You have good-looking site. I'm not expert with Fb ads so can't give some good advice but I think that you need focus more on Instagram and Pinterest. I had most success there. I'm currently most focused on Pinterest. You have some great tutorials on how to grow your account and target your audience and I just love their analytics dashboard. I'm somewhat addicted to check it every couple minutes.:)

Jdhills

Hi! You have good-looking site. I'm not expert with Fb ads so can't give some good advice but I think that you need focus more on Instagram and Pinterest. I had most success there. I'm currently most focused on Pinterest. You have some great tutorials on how to grow your account and target your audience and I just love their analytics dashboard. I'm somewhat addicted to check it every couple minutes.:)

Thank you for your help, maybe I need to focus on a shout out on instagram

CORIFA

Your limited selection may affect sales too. It seems like a narrow niche but you could definitely build around what you have. You should probably have tie clips but why not also add belts, bracelets, watches, rings and maybe shoes.

Jdhills

Your limited selection may affect sales too. It seems like a narrow niche but you could definitely build around what you have. You should probably have tie clips but why not also add belts, bracelets, watches, rings and maybe shoes.
I am going to add tie clips and as sales grow I intended to add other catergoeries but I only bought the 50 item pack, so for the time being I can only add 2 more items but could get rid of a few that I’m not keen on

CORIFA

I am going to add tie clips and as sales grow I intended to add other catergoeries but I only bought the 50 item pack, so for the time being I can only add 2 more items but could get rid of a few that I’m not keen on
I may be mistaken but it sounds like you paid to have a store built for you? The $299 store is where they import up to 50 products if I recall correctly. Now, if I'm still on the right track, the 50 product limit is the maximum amount of products THEY will import for you but you can add as many as you like at any time. At least that is my understanding of it. You could buy the plugin yourself and add all the products you want to your store.

As for me, I bought the plugin months ago and am just now getting around to deciding to get started. So I am picking out a niche now and will start building my store this weekend. I bet if I had started right away I would have something to show for it right now!

Best of luck to you!

Jdhills

I may be mistaken but it sounds like you paid to have a store built for you? The $299 store is where they import up to 50 products if I recall correctly. Now, if I'm still on the right track, the 50 product limit is the maximum amount of products THEY will import for you but you can add as many as you like at any time. At least that is my understanding of it. You could buy the plugin yourself and add all the products you want to your store.

As for me, I bought the plugin months ago and am just now getting around to deciding to get started. So I am picking out a niche now and will start building my store this weekend. I bet if I had started right away I would have something to show for it right now!

Best of luck to you!
Thank you for your help, I will try importing more.

If I could start over for free I would as I have now thought of a niche which I believe would be easy to market and therefore drive traffic to the store but my plan to to try and get enough sales on this store to pay for another but at the moment this is looking impossible