Delete attibute options when importing item

fashionexpress

Hi, I have not used the plugin for a while. I remember we could delete variations when we edit the importing item with the google extention on aliexpress page. For example, I was able to delete "Russian" from "Ship from" attribute and left China as the only option. Now I have to delete the variants one by one after the items imported. Any help please?

Irina Sunshine

Staff member
Hi, I have not used the plugin for a while. I remember we could delete variations when we edit the importing item with the google extention on aliexpress page. For example, I was able to delete "Russian" from "Ship from" attribute and left China as the only option. Now I have to delete the variants one by one after the items imported. Any help please?

Hi. This option was removed. It has been done to avoid a serious problem with updates.

When you deleted a "Variation", you in fact deleted an attribute which stopped update of the product and created problems with placing orders for the product. When we understood what causes many errors at our customers' accounts, we decided to remove the misleading option to delete the attribute and kept only the possibility to rename it.

You can delete variations in Single Product menu.