Deafult shipping method, removing symbols in autocompleting orders

kukiman

Hello,

1. I would like to change default shipping method from epacket to china post registered air mail is it possible?
When I am autofilling orders, it instantly picks up e-packet, is it possible to change it to china post registered air mail instead?

2. In Poland when we type in adress it's: st. bankowa 16/5
The plugin automatically changes the "/" sign to space, so it looks like this 16 5, is there an option to set, so it wouldn't replace the "/" sign with space?

3. Same goes with the zip code, the standard zip code is XX-XXX, Aliexpress does not accept the "-" sign, so everytime the order is autofilled, it pops out an error on shipping adress tab, and requires me to manually remove the "-" and then confirm the adress. Is there any chance of sorting these two issues out?

4. When I import product, I am changing the variation name. Aliexpress gives names in english, I change them to my language, and then when I try to autofill, alidropship plugin says that the variation wa snot found and I have to manually confirm that this is the variation that I want to order.

Greetings

Last edited:
The auto filling on address field sounds like a nice feature to have when you have a few orders per day but i never use it. Even if i do, i would review it before confirming an irder. Just copy and paste saves more time than reviewing the entire address. Imagine reviewing every order word by word for many orders per day... thats waste of time. Just my honest opinion.

Does anybody find the auto order process takes a long time to load? Mine takes roughly 30 seconds...

Christina

Administrator
1. I would like to change default shipping method from epacket to china post registered air mail is it possible?
When I am autofilling orders, it instantly picks up e-packet, is it possible to change it to china post registered air mail instead?

You should select china post registered air mail in AliDropship Google Chrome Extension filter before importing products, then the products will be placed on AliExpress with the proper shipping method.

2. In Poland when we type in adress it's: st. bankowa 16/5
The plugin automatically changes the "/" sign to space, so it looks like this 16 5, is there an option to set, so it wouldn't replace the "/" sign with space?

3. Same goes with the zip code, the standard zip code is XX-XXX, Aliexpress does not accept the "-" sign, so everytime the order is autofilled, it pops out an error on shipping adress tab, and requires me to manually remove the "-" and then confirm the adress. Is there any chance of sorting these two issues out?

The issues will be fixed soon. Thank you!

4. When I import product, I am changing the variation name. Aliexpress gives names in english, I change them to my language, and then when I try to autofill, alidropship plugin says that the variation wa snot found and I have to manually confirm that this is the variation that I want to order.

You shouldn't change variations names.

kukiman

You shouldn't change variations names.

Well, but on Aliexpress the suppliers use english to describe the variations, I am polish, having variation names in english on product page would be a big issue to customers, is there any other way to overcome it?

The issues will be fixed soon. Thank you!
Cool, waiting for the fix, could you please replay in this topic when the issue is fixed :)?

You should select china post registered air mail in AliDropship Google Chrome Extension filter before importing products, then the products will be placed on AliExpress with the proper shipping method.
I see, didn't know it. It's just because china post registered air mail takes same time to deliver to poland as e-packet, and e-packet actually costs 2-3$ each :/

Thank you for your responses, waiting for the fix and info about the variation names :)

Christina

Administrator
Well, but on Aliexpress the suppliers use english to describe the variations, I am polish, having variation names in english on product page would be a big issue to customers, is there any other way to overcome it?

Why didn't you import products from your regional AliExpress site for Poland https://pl.aliexpress.com/?

Cool, waiting for the fix, could you please replay in this topic when the issue is fixed :)?
Surely :)

kukiman

Why didn't you import products from your regional AliExpress site for Poland https://pl.aliexpress.com/?

Still, sometimes the seller sets the colours as random numbers: axjo093, I mean his SKU's etc. sometimes you just have to edit those names,

Not to mention the poor quality of translations, even though english in not my first language I prefer it much more when searching on aliexpress then the polish translations - they are just horrible...

Last edited:

kukiman

Just checked it, same thing occurs.
My WP, Woocommerce, Aliplugin are all fully updated.

Attachments

• zipcode.JPG
    zipcode.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 7