API Key & Tracking ID??

Direct Webstore

Wordpress Admin / AliDropship Plugin / Settings ... there are two text fields labeled "API Key & Tracking ID"

I haven't installed the plugin yet ... I just saw it in a screenshot in the docs somewhere.

What are they for?

Can they be left blank?

Last edited:

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Wordpress Admin / AliDropship Plugin / Settings ... there are two text fields labeled "API Key & Tracking ID"

I haven't installed the plugin yet ... I just saw it in a screenshot in the docs somewhere.

What are they for?

Can they be left blank?
What version of the plugin AliDropship do you use?

Direct Webstore

There's no version number on the zip I downloaded. Now I have another problem. Finally decided on my niche, got hosting, set PHP to 5.6, turned on Zen Guard, uploaded the alids.zip, installed it, activated it, copy/pasted the licence number in .... and it WON"T ACTIVATE!

I get an error message saying " Could not Connect cURL Error 7:"

The plugin doesn't work! I've bought 2 licences. Planned to buy 8 more. ... do you give refunds?

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Error cURL (7) means that your server couldn't connect to our host. The problem with your hosting. Error is caused, when for any reason curl request is blocked by some firewall or similar thing.

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
So how to fix it?
It depends on your hosting. What are you using? Dedicated (VPS) Server? Hosting with cPanel?
If you have contact with you hosting provider you can ask their to help. Another variant - you contact to our support and give them access to you hosting panel.
But I recomended to you, the first, ask to your provider.

Sample of email:

I can't send requests to https://alidropship.com/ through cURL. Every attempt gives error - Error cURL (7) couldn't connect to host. Could you please disable Firewall or anything that blocks it? I also need open incoming connection to run a WP plugin on my site.

Direct Webstore

OK ... that and in addition a couple of dead links ... someone better get off their butts and and do a bit of housecleaning.

... and I'm guessing there's no help here with the cURL7 issue, right? Contact my host I guess.

Direct Webstore

Wow ... my host support got back already! Here's what they said.

"Thank you for contacting our Technical Support Department.
Yes, there is. The reason for this situation is a security measure of the outgoing connection filter activated for the account via Advanced > Outgoing Connections menu:
I have added recently blocked connections to allowed list thus your script should be able to connect now. Please check it again from your end."

Just tried it ... works now!

Cheers ... thanks for the help.