Alishipping ver. 2.0.3

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
We have released a new version of Alishipping addon version 2.0.3

Fixed:

- Yoast compatibility
- Products without variations now visible
- Shipping methods for 2 and more products on the checkout page and in shopping cart page
- Shipping methods in the product settings page

Added:
- Woocommerce shipping methods disable switcher. You can find it on Alishipping addon's edit page
- If a product can't be shipped to your client's country, they'll see a window on product page with the message that a product can't be shipped to their country and let choose another country to ship - now the addon checks a country of your clients when they got to your product pages.

Please, ensure you are authorized to the Aliexpress API before using Alishipping addon. Also, to make these fixes work you should use Alidropship ver. 1.9.1.4 or Alidropship Woo ver. 1.6.69

ForumUser

Fixed:

- Yoast compatibility
- Shipping methods for 2 and more products on the checkout page and in shopping cart page

Added:
- Woocommerce shipping methods disable switcher. You can find it on Alishipping addon's edit page
- If a product can't be shipped to your client's country, they'll see a window on product page with the message that a product can't be shipped to their country and let choose another country to ship - now the addon checks a country of your clients when they got to your product pages.

Please, ensure you are authorized to the Aliexpress API before using Alishipping addon. Also, to make these fixes work you should use Alidropship ver. 1.9.1.4 or Alidropship Woo ver. 1.6.69

Hi Sergei,

I see the SEO issue has been fixed.

Now, a problem that you previously fixed has returned.

The AliShipping plugin is stripping my original shipping methods away again. You had fixed this last time and the previous update stopped doing that, but it's doing it again with 2.0.3. It essentially means customers can complete orders without inputting shipping methods, which is a problem because they can bypass paying for shipping on items that need to have shipping paid for.

Can you please fix this recurring issue?

jide

Fixed:

- Yoast compatibility

Added:

Hi Sergei,

I'm having trouble activating the Alishipping plugin on my e-commerce site. The PHP version on my server is 8.1, and the ionCube loader is enabled. Additionally, Alidropshop is activated, except for the Alishipping plugin. Please see the attached screenshot. I keep receiving this error message when trying to activate Alishipping addon plugin: "Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error."

Please help in resolving this issue that keeps persisting

Thank you for your assistance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 1.42.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 1.42.58 PM.png
    817.9 KB · Views: 5

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sergei,

I'm having trouble activating the Alishipping plugin on my e-commerce site. The PHP version on my server is 8.1, and the ionCube loader is enabled. Additionally, Alidropshop is activated, except for the Alishipping plugin. Please see the attached screenshot. I keep receiving this error message when trying to activate Alishipping addon plugin: "Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error."

Please help in resolving this issue that keeps persisting

Thank you for your assistance.
Hello! Please, try to install this version of the add-on

Or you can download PHP 8.1 version from our website here. Just paste your Alishipping license key, click "Download" button and then click "Download add-on" with IonCube Loader (php 8.1)

Attachments

• alids-shipping-products_ion81.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

ForumUser

With AliShipping 2.0.4, I've tried to download the shipping methods on each individual product since there is no other way to get shipping methods.

The only shipping methods that download are for the US.

I can't download shipping methods for all other locations.

Can I please get an an answer and or fix as to why instead of being ignored?

The plugin has been ineffective for a year.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
With AliShipping 2.0.4, I've tried to download the shipping methods on each individual product since there is no other way to get shipping methods.

The only shipping methods that download are for the US.

I can't download shipping methods for all other locations.

Can I please get an an answer and or fix as to why instead of being ignored?

The plugin has been ineffective for a year.
Hello! Alishipping add-on loads product’s shipping methods automatically when your customers go to shopping cart or checkout.

We will check the problem with shipping methods download on each product in its settings

ForumUser

Hello! Alishipping add-on loads product’s shipping methods automatically when your customers go to shopping cart or checkout.

We will check the problem with shipping methods download on each product in its settings

The plugin is not loading shipping methods automatically on the check out or basket pages. I mentioned this in another thread some months back.

This is why I'm having to load the shipping methods for each product on the product edit page manually.

The only shipping methods that come through when loading them manually are for the US. No other shipping methods populate.

The add on does not work.

Please fix this