AliShipping Plugin not Working

Same here
Alishipping 2.0 not working.
I have to deactivate it in order to see my site working.

Need help please
Thank you

Reactions: kdb
Good afternoon gentlemen, i need some hlp please. AliDropship Woo Plugin 1.6.70, extension AliDropship 2.0 version 3.0.0.73.
I can not use "place order automaticly API because it works only in USD and i need to work in eur, otherwise i paid conversion taxes.
"place order automaticly" is not working at all. Yesterday I noticed that my store did not have any products after an upgrade. I later verified that the plugin was not logged in. I cannot place any order automatically. Can you please help me find a solution?

auzzie

Good afternoon gentlemen, i need some hlp please. AliDropship Woo Plugin 1.6.70, extension AliDropship 2.0 version 3.0.0.73.
I can not use "place order automaticly API because it works only in USD and i need to work in eur, otherwise i paid conversion taxes.
"place order automaticly" is not working at all. Yesterday I noticed that my store did not have any products after an upgrade. I later verified that the plugin was not logged in. I cannot place any order automatically. Can you please help me find a solution?
I am the same I need to work in AUD. I have deativated the plugin AliShipping again. Also I find when the plugin is activated, I am unable to add items to the Cart. If I decativate the Plugin, the issue goes away. So this still seems to be buggy. What a pain :(

It looks like nobody cares about the program errors. We're on our own my friends. No customer service availlable at this time. Come back later

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! Did you try to select another payment method to pay in Euro? Try to follow these steps to change the currency:

1. Login to Aliexpress -> Account -> My Orders.
2. At the top menu bar, click the "Ship to" dropdown menu and choose the currency you need and click Save.
3. Find the order you want to pay for and click "Pay now" button.
4. Then select a payment method you want and you'll see the currency you selected in the step 2.
- If the payment method you want to use is selected by default and the currency shows as USD, please, select another (random) payment method and then select your payment method again.
5. Now you can pay with the currency you want.

The steps in images:

- Step 1

11.jpg

- Step 2

2.jpg

- Step 3

3.jpg

- Steps 4 & 5

4.jpg

Note: That's how Aliexpress works. Please, kindly note that the Alidropship Plugin use only USD to transfer your orders to Aliexpress because the Aliexpress API leave us no choice.

Hello! Did you try to select another payment method to pay in Euro? Try to follow these steps to change the currency:

1. Login to Aliexpress -> Account -> My Orders.
2. At the top menu bar, click the "Ship to" dropdown menu and choose the currency you need and click Save.
3. Find the order you want to pay for and click "Pay now" button.
4. Then select a payment method you want and you'll see the currency you selected in the step 2.
- If the payment method you want to use is selected by default and the currency shows as USD, please, select another (random) payment method and then select your payment method again.
5. Now you can pay with the currency you want.

The steps in images:

- Step 1

View attachment 16410

- Step 2

View attachment 16413

- Step 3

View attachment 16414

- Steps 4 & 5

View attachment 16415

Note: That's how Aliexpress works. Please, kindly note that the Alidropship Plugin use only USD to transfer your orders to Aliexpress because the Aliexpress API leave us no choice.
I have followed all your recomendations step by step. It does not change to eur

Attachments

• Capturar.PNG
    Capturar.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 2

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
I have followed all your recomendations step by step. It does not change to eur
Hello! As I can see, you set United States country. Aliexpress has a feature to reset your language, country, and currency settings. So please, be sure you set a country and a currency you need. Otherwise, please, contact Aliexpress support on this case
1.jpg