Alidropship Woo ( and plugin bundle) on localhost only - how to install ?

Hi guys - about a year ago i got the alidropship WOO and the plugin bundle, but for personal reasons, the website didn't stay up for long. Fast forward till today ..
i have set up localhost and install/design a woocommerce (elementor based ) woocommerce site on Localhost - for my learning only. ( no payment gateway )
I would like to install and run Alidropship woo and the plugin extension bundle on localhost, can anyone guide me step by step on how this is done ?

Alidropship.com staff - that also means i need to reset the alidropship woo and plugin bundle i assume ? as they are normally tied to a domainname?
-vidar-

abderrezak31

I changed the license from domain to domain easily by Alidropship support (it takes 24 hours), so i guess this is a protecting system of the plugin license, so no one can null or crack it in the future, i guess they manage the licenses from distance at their own server so no one can break or harm the codes of the plugin, now let me explain more about your localhost license idea, as i understood from you, you need to move your license from domain.com to localhost ?? it's not possible cause the security system of the plugin i guess depends on the domain names.