AliDropship ver. 0.9.13 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
So, I bought the Social Rabbit plug-in in July for my website. I opened another store and tried to use the same Social Rabbit license and it doesn't work. So it's only good for one domain in my case.

I also see that you're charging $19 monthly for this plug-in? So when I bought the plug-in, it was one flat price. Is that why my license won't work on my second site?

View attachment 2205

there are 2 options:

you pay 79$ once, have a license key for one site and we do all settings – no additional payments.

you can pay 19$ on monthly basis – you have license for 5 sites, you do all settings by yourself.

Elena

So, I bought the Social Rabbit plug-in in July for my website. I opened another store and tried to use the same Social Rabbit license and it doesn't work. So it's only good for one domain in my case.

I also see that you're charging $19 monthly for this plug-in? So when I bought the plug-in, it was one flat price. Is that why my license won't work on my second site?

View attachment 2205
We have the regular license. It is valid for 5 domains.
We sell the life-long License for 1 domain also.
I can reset your License if you need.

Regards,
Elena

Renee Hall

We have the regular license. It is valid for 5 domains.
We sell the life-long License for 1 domain also.
I can reset your License if you need.

Regards,
Elena

I didn't want a reset. I actually ordered a brand new license for $79, which I never got and had to file a claim with my credit card company. I addressed this issue exhaustively in prior emails and threads. And to date, no one has ever explained to me why I never got what I paid for. I'd like an answer to that question, because it's still unanswered.

Thank you.

Elena

I didn't want a reset. I actually ordered a brand new license for $79, which I never got and had to file a claim with my credit card company. I addressed this issue exhaustively in prior emails and threads. And to date, no one has ever explained to me why I never got what I paid for. I'd like an answer to that question, because it's still unanswered.

Thank you.

Hello! I told you that i need your WP accesses. I will install the Rabbit then.

Regards,
Elena