New profile posts

Hi Madam
My Pinterest account is banned/suspended.I am using social rabbit.Kindly help
Bamise
Bamise
Got the same email from my store Pinterest Account this morning... @Christina
Christina
Christina
Dear clients! Ekaterina is not responsible for the Social Rabbit plugin. Please feel free to contact @Nadezhda.
Storealley.com is special to me for a lot of reasons. I would love to see it flourish under someone who's keen to make it big in e-commerce.
Hello

Let me share the Code for Enhanced E-commerce Tracking for Ali-dropship Plugin that your previously developer did.

Thanks
hey

I recently purchased your plug-in from you as an add-on to my site. I made some changes to the site. I moved it from a server to a business cloud. As a result,.
Now I tried to return your plugin to my site after it was deleted I was asked to enter a key code, I entered the key code I received from you at the time of my purchase and when I inserted to do it dosent work
Christina
Christina
Hello, omer!
Could you please PM me your license key and the date of plugin purchase to reset it? Thank you.
Why my client is not getting tracking ID automatically from my Email. As i have syn. all. can some one help me please.
hi ,my old domain is broken. so i register a new domain is bride***.com

i want update my plugin licence key in my new domain. my old domain is die and lose.

help me .thanks.
What shall I do now??
Christina
Christina
Hello, Assq! Thank you for joining us!
Could you please be more specific?
Why was my post selling stores not approved? Can anyone tell me what the "rules" are for sales posts? I would expect that there would be some feedback if a post is not approved for publishing? Would appreciate and light on this...Thanks...
Yaros
Yaros
Dave, your post was fine, not sure why it was not published. could you please send it once again.
Yaros
Yaros
Dave, your post was fine, not sure why it was not published. could you please send it once again.
davesweney
davesweney
Hi, Yaros...I see it was posted now...Perhaps a lag due to the internet connection I think...Thanks for your comeback/feedback....Cheers from sunny and warm Dubai! Dave :)