New profile posts

Greetings, Raff pls send me details on how to pay n' make the deal transferring these two niches, with their social accounts, domains with your help to my server (excuse my bad English, I'm Greek)
Will You Help me please. I very Urgently need to change both my 1. WordPress Admin Area password 2. My cPanel Access Password.
Will you please let me know if it is possible, and if YES, then how to proceed to change them without causing any damage...thanking you in anticipation
Direct Webstore
Direct Webstore
1. Go to WP-Admin>Users>Add New and create another user account with admin rights (At the bottom, click "Role") and the password, name and email you want. Then delete the original admin account.

2. You will have to contact your host's support and ask them to reset your cPanel password.
Hello Mario! Are you interested in proposal I've posted?
you can skype me for quick communication : tayyab-hafeez
Hi Experts, I have my dropship store but not received any sales till now. Can anyone help and guide me.
Direct Webstore
Direct Webstore
Impossible to help with that limited information. There are so many factors to consider. The niche, the products, your pricing, your social media interaction, your advertising, the look of your site, any extra value on your site like blogs, videos etc ... and more.
Hi Vic, if send you message here, is it private. I want to send you my login information to help me. I cannot reset my password in wordpress, the update button is not available
Direct Webstore
Direct Webstore
"Profile Posts" are not private. We can all see it on the main page Under "Latest Profile Posts". Use Private Message via "Start Conversation" instead.
Do you need help with your e-mail marketing?

You might not have the time (or skill) to write the number of e-mails to your list that you should?

I might be able to help you with your e-mail marketing by doing it all for you, depends on what niche you are in but also on some other factors.

If you want help then please visit my website: https://www.ecomemailpro.com/
URGENT: REVIEW IMAGES PROVIDED BY ALICDN SLOWING DOWN SITE.
Yaros
Yaros
use option Upload images to server for reviews
Dylan-
Dylan-
Unfortunately the review images still load from the alicdn after that
Yaros
Yaros
Just tested on several sites, works fine, images are saved on the server if the option is activated.
I am getting continuously "New User Registration" and all are looking the same id even installed "reCAPTCHA" but still not stopped. Can you please help me out what should I do for that?
I have updated Da Vinci Theme but all the settings has been changed and webstore is not coming in the proper manner. Kindly help me in this regards on urgent basis, please.
Hi igor, i updated my plugin and my store is no longer. Can you please help? why this problem with this new software?