YourSoClassic.com is for sale

Jedika

I am selling my website and domain, YourSoClassic.com. It includes my Alidropship License. The domain, hosting and SSL certificate are due to be renewed by October 28th, 2017. UPDATE: EVERYTHING HAS BEEN RENEWED FOR ONE YEAR. The site is currently set up for a clothing website store focusing on Wedding, Bridesmaid and Cocktail dresses with accessories. I have uploaded hundreds of products, but the descriptions needs edited and the site needs to be optimized for SEO. I do not provide ongoing support.

I have been torn about selling this domain because I feel the name is unique and strong and can be customized for many different options and products. YourSoClassic is a timeless and versatile theme that embodies nostalgia and youth. That being said, I work full-time and have not had the time to do all the editing that is needed. Everything I've done, I've taught myself. So much more can be done with this store. After receiving paypal payment I will email you the log-in credentials and transfer the domain to you in Namecheap and supply you with the Alidropship license. As you probably already know, there are NO ongoing fees with Alidropship, like there are with a shopify type store. You can browse through thousands of products from the main store, Aliexpress to fill your store with and customize to your needs. The store is fully functional and I have completed one purchase to test the shopping cart. Feel free to check it out! I have set it up with a Stripe account. You will need to obtain your own Stripe account and change all credentials over to your own. I will delete my info out at the time of the purchase. The website has no traffic at this point as all of my efforts have been focused on building the website. but I'm told that the Social Rabbit plugin can help you with this.

Please contact me with any questions and offers. I am looking to make enough to pay my costs and the work I have put into YourSoClassic.com, but I am not looking to sell dirt cheap. If a good offer is not received, I will likely pay my renewal fees and continue to work on it as I can. I love the domain name and I truly believe it has a lot of potential and can be marketed in many different ways. I've enjoyed the process, but am trying to free up some of my time. Also, I may not be able to respond until the evening hours if you message me. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: