WOW Hope Someone can help RE Mail service (notifications) setup

caroline

hi i hope someone can help. I setup my website about 6 months ago step by step went through the setup process including the mail service notification. registered with malgun and as instructed copy & pasted the speel about getting business activated with malgun i noticed that i was getting customer adding to there shopping cart but not cart was abandoned. then relised that they where not getting followup notifcations. to make a long story short malgun did not except my business activation there reason was.To process business verification, we'll need answers regarding to your business. We understand customers get this information from a third party service at https://alidropship.com/codex/mail-service-notifications-setup/ and unfortunately, this not the correct process or information required. We'll need information pertaining to your business directly for the business verification questions. Happy to answer any questions. Thanks,
do i have to pay a monthly fee to SendGrid, SendinBlue, Mailgun, Pepipost, Sparkpost or Mandrill service and do i need all of these?
So confused can someone please help me i just want this all sorted so i can start getting orders please help.

Yaros

Staff member
hi i hope someone can help. I setup my website about 6 months ago step by step went through the setup process including the mail service notification. registered with malgun and as instructed copy & pasted the speel about getting business activated with malgun i noticed that i was getting customer adding to there shopping cart but not cart was abandoned. then relised that they where not getting followup notifcations. to make a long story short malgun did not except my business activation there reason was.To process business verification, we'll need answers regarding to your business. We understand customers get this information from a third party service at https://alidropship.com/codex/mail-service-notifications-setup/ and unfortunately, this not the correct process or information required. We'll need information pertaining to your business directly for the business verification questions. Happy to answer any questions. Thanks,
do i have to pay a monthly fee to SendGrid, SendinBlue, Mailgun, Pepipost, Sparkpost or Mandrill service and do i need all of these?
So confused can someone please help me i just want this all sorted so i can start getting orders please help.
You need to select only one service. Try Pepipost - easy in installation and free.