WOW Hope Someone can help RE Mail service (notifications) setup

caroline

hi i hope someone can help. I setup my website about 6 months ago step by step went through the setup process including the mail service notification. registered with malgun and as instructed copy & pasted the speel about getting business activated with malgun i noticed that i was getting customer adding to there shopping cart but not cart was abandoned. then relised that they where not getting followup notifcations. to make a long story short malgun did not except my business activation there reason was.To process business verification, we'll need answers regarding to your business. We understand customers get this information from a third party service at https://alidropship.com/codex/mail-service-notifications-setup/ and unfortunately, this not the correct process or information required. We'll need information pertaining to your business directly for the business verification questions. Happy to answer any questions. Thanks,
do i have to pay a monthly fee to SendGrid, SendinBlue, Mailgun, Pepipost, Sparkpost or Mandrill service?
So confused can someone please help me i just want this all sorted so i can start getting orders please help.

maxyy89

hi i hope someone can help. I setup my website about 6 months ago step by step went through the setup process including the mail service notification. registered with malgun and as instructed copy & pasted the speel about getting business activated with malgun i noticed that i was getting customer adding to there shopping cart but not cart was abandoned. then relised that they where not getting followup notifcations. to make a long story short malgun did not except my business activation there reason was.To process business verification, we'll need answers regarding to your business. We understand customers get this information from a third party service at https://alidropship.com/codex/mail-service-notifications-setup/ and unfortunately, this not the correct process or information required. We'll need information pertaining to your business directly for the business verification questions. Happy to answer any questions. Thanks,
do i have to pay a monthly fee to SendGrid, SendinBlue, Mailgun, Pepipost, Sparkpost or Mandrill service?
So confused can someone please help me i just want this all sorted so i can start getting orders please help.
Hi Caroline! I'm using Sendgrid for notifications and works great without monthly payments. It was an easy set up with help of alidropship knowledge base.

caroline

Hi Caroline! I'm using Sendgrid for notifications and works great without monthly payments. It was an easy set up with help of alidropship knowledge base.

Hi Maxyy89 thanks for the reply, after you have setup Sendgrid do you know if there is a test you can do to make sure it is working properly?

maxyy89

Hi! After you setup everything go to alidropship dashboard and under notifications, you can test it.

caroline

Hi yes I did this clicked test and an error came up. I am also ising the free version on sendgrid did the instructions on alidropship knowledge went into sendgid made a new ip and named it copy and pasted it to my alidropship dashboard under notification. But the free sendgrid is a share ip so I am wondering if I have done something wrong

maxyy89

What ip? Make sure that you set in sendgrid when creating api key all field full access or read access. I'm also using the free version and it works fine.

caroline

Sorry I meant to say API key I went to sendgrid made new API click as full access then pasted the API into my alidropship notification then clicked test but an error came up

maxyy89

Really don't know where is the problem then. I have my make exactly as the guide and works like a charm.Probably the best you contact support.