Woocommerce composition plugin

kuop

Dear awesome people,

l want to sell a group/bundle item so l searched a bit around and found woocommerce composition plugin. I bought it and when l try to use it, it gives me an error.

I contacted the support and l am awaiting response but l thought let me ask in here.

what or how do you give discount when people buy certain set of items together? Or how can you have people select various variatiation of each item and have them add to cart as one bundle?

Thank you in advance!

Christina

Administrator
Dear awesome people,

l want to sell a group/bundle item so l searched a bit around and found woocommerce composition plugin. I bought it and when l try to use it, it gives me an error.

I contacted the support and l am awaiting response but l thought let me ask in here.

what or how do you give discount when people buy certain set of items together? Or how can you have people select various variatiation of each item and have them add to cart as one bundle?

Thank you in advance!

Hello, kuop!

Perhaps, you'd be interested in our Add-on Bundle (6 in 1) https://alidropship.com/addons/add-on-bundle/.

kuop

Dear Christina,

I looked on the link you send me but l do not see a product that allows me to bundle the items that l sell.

What l literally want is a plugin that allows me to set up a product page with many products that can be bought as a group.

Christina

Administrator
Dear Christina,

I looked on the link you send me but l do not see a product that allows me to bundle the items that l sell.

What l literally want is a plugin that allows me to set up a product page with many products that can be bought as a group.

Oh, I'm very sorry for misunderstanding. I hope other forum members give you a good advice.