WooCommerce big update ver. 3.6.0, 3.6.1

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
The list of changes implemented in version 3.6.0 and 3.6.1 is huge: SEE HERE

• The result of it - AliDropship Google Chrome extension doesn't work on WooCommerce 3.6.0, 3.6.1
  • Could be issues on front-end for those who use DaVinci Woo.

We are working hard at compatibility with WooCommerce 3.6.1. Thank you !

P.S. For those who updated WooCommerce, but want to come back for the older version, I attached archive of 3.5.7.

ISSUES HAVE BEEN FIXED, UPDATE YOUR ALIDROPSHIP WOO PLUGIN.

Attachments

• woocommerce 3.5.7.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Andreas tsolis

Are u guys kidding me . What kind of support is this ? You mean that is better for us to have the old version of woocommerce which will come with all the vulnerabilities and dangers for our server and YOU as a team of developers didn't see that coming ? Instead of you working hard to fix the plugins and extension as well , inviting your customers to rollback ( WHAT A GREAT SUPPORT !!!!) by your end . :-(

Direct Webstore

Are u guys kidding me . What kind of support is this ?
Are YOU kidding US? (The members) It just updated TODAY. Give them more than a couple of hours to get the plugin up to date as well, you impatient dummy. I, you and others will also have OTHER plugins that will need to be updated as well. Are you going to go to all of their support pages and have a big emotional meltdown at them as well ? Pathetic!

The older version is up there to download if you need it ... You can use it just fine for a few days, couple of weeks or whatever till the plugin is updated. The main problem is just the Chrome extension not working. If you're not importing any products at the moment ... don't worry about it. Stop being such an overly dramatic drama queen. For God's sake!

vulnerabilities and dangers for our server
Seriously? lol. How dramatic again! If you don't have Wordfence or a similar security plugin installed, you're a bigger fool than you already appear to be. And if you DO have one installed, your concerns about "vulnerabilities and dangers for our server" because Woocommerce is one update behind is completely laughable. lol

WHAT A GREAT SUPPORT !!!!

What a great sobbing twat you are. Really.

Here ... take one of these, wipe your eyes and blow that big nose of yours.

1555575488274.png

:(

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Are u guys kidding me . What kind of support is this ? You mean that is better for us to have the old version of woocommerce which will come with all the vulnerabilities and dangers for our server and YOU as a team of developers didn't see that coming ? Instead of you working hard to fix the plugins and extension as well , inviting your customers to rollback ( WHAT A GREAT SUPPORT !!!!) by your end . :-(
AliDropship Woo plugin with fixes has been released: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

Yaros

Staff member
FYI there was nothing said from Woo side that we cannot use REST API after this update without receiving their keys!

/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php at line 254
public function is_rest_api_request

/woocommerce/includes/api/class-wc-rest-authentication.php at line 52
protected function is_request_to_rest_api

NewGuy282

Great? It was fixed within hours! I think it's FANTASTIC! ;)

Hey DWS - have read some of your comments and you seem pretty clued up on this Plugin - could I ask your help as I need some urgently. I am still using php 7.0, as many Plugins I have still cannot use higher and my site crashes.
Anyway, this new update seems only available in php 7.1 and 7.2 (I read that support for 7.0 and lower was stopped in Dec?) but is it still possible to find a way to get an older version for php 7.0? Even if that (granted) may not be fully sorted but at least my site can still function?
I have the original plugin I downloaded when I first bought it, way back, but when I reinstall it cannot update properly. Any help would be great with this I have tried on the site to find an older version but cannot. Sorry if this seems daft to you but I am stuck and not as clued up. Thanks...

BapaJon61

My alidropship chrome extension isn't working either. I update the woocommerce and also updated alidropshipwoo plugin to 1.4.8. But the extension still not working. I uninstalled the extension then reinstalled it... still not working.
Can someone please help?
Thanks,
Jon

FYI there was nothing said from Woo side that we cannot use REST API after this update without receiving their keys!

/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php at line 254
public function is_rest_api_request

/woocommerce/includes/api/class-wc-rest-authentication.php at line 52
protected function is_request_to_rest_api
woo plugin
after update woocomerce the new
content-product.php
content-single-product.php
not compatible with newdavinci.alidropship.com

BapaJon61

Yes... please instruct us as to how to fix this.
I've installed updates... reinstalled chrome extension and cleared cache. But still not working.

Direct Webstore

have read some of your comments and you seem pretty clued up on this Plugin
That's a change ... usually it's "I have read your comments and I think you're an asshole ... lol ;)

(I read that support for 7.0 and lower was stopped in Dec?)
That's right.

is it still possible to find a way to get an older version for php 7.0? Even if that (granted) may not be fully sorted but at least my site can still function?
Bad idea. Woocommerce has changed too much. You won't be able to import products.

Why can't you change your PHP version to 7.1 or 7.2 via cPanel? Then download the 7.1 or 7.2+ Aliwoo?

Look for something like this in your cPanel...

php.jpg

Or write to your host's support and ask them to change it.

And in the unbelievable situation your host does not have at least PHP 7.1 .... you need to change to another host. Even the worst of them have at least 7.1.

;)

BapaJon61

Yes... it even says, when I hover over it, that it has access to this site. When I log in again, it loads my site wp dashboard up like usual... but when I go to aliexpress, the top bar continues to say:

AliDropship To authorize your site, click AliDropship extension icon on your browser panel

Not sure what the problem is... i rebooted computered, deleted cache... everything I could think of... argh!

BapaJon61

Ok.... I just figured it out. It was a third party security plugin... All In One WP Security. I deactivated it and then deleted my chrome extension log in... then re-logged in.
It's working!