WooCommerc 3.0 released!

Elfstone

I accidently upgraded to version 3.0 and it was not working. It has some problems with variations and pricing. I downgraded.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Has either of the AliDropShip plugins been tested on VErsion 3.0 of woo?

https://woocommerce.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/say-hello-to-woocommerce-3-0-bionic-butterfly/
I accidently upgraded to version 3.0 and it was not working. It has some problems with variations and pricing. I downgraded.
Hello everybody, please don't upgrade to Version 3.0 - it has conflicts with AliDropship WOO plugin and some other plugins - we are working now at solving this issue.

Elfstone

It's not working jet. Pricing is ok i think, but there are still problems with variations.
Edit: Even the pricing is not correct. It says Sale -100% with all newly imported items. Calculated price is ok.

Last edited:

Elfstone

You mustn't uninstall woo commerce. Disable it, upload old version through FTP (overwrite), enable.

Yaros

Staff member
You can download an updated plugin that should work with Woo 3.0. If you still have any issues, please contact me directly, that I could check and find a solution quickly.

Groan

You can download an updated plugin that should work with Woo 3.0. If you still have any issues, please contact me directly, that I could check and find a solution quickly.
I did do the update this morning. Is there a newer version?