woo-elgreco variable product color change image

Jackie.P

The image below shows how the variant product sets the colour to the type of the thumbnail. The main thing is to achieve the effect shown below, is there any plug-in to be installed?

When I select a colour for the slide show, the image is changed, but when I zoom in it is still the first image of the original slide

Attachments

• 1650796101918.png
    1650796101918.png
    507.6 KB · Views: 4

chris37

The image below shows how the variant product sets the colour to the type of the thumbnail. The main thing is to achieve the effect shown below, is there any plug-in to be installed?

When I select a colour for the slide show, the image is changed, but when I zoom in it is still the first image of the original slide
Hello, how you zoom in the desktop? If you give some more information maybe i will be able to help .. a screen recording in this case it will be very helpful.

Jackie.P

Hello, how you zoom in the desktop? If you give some more information maybe i will be able to help .. a screen recording in this case it will be very helpful.
How to achieve the effect on the picture. I just need to achieve the same effect as the case study, thanks.

chris37

How to achieve the effect on the picture. I just need to achieve the same effect as the case study, thanks.
I am sorry Jackie .. I can not understand what effect you are talking about .. the theme does that by itself.

Jackie.P

I am sorry Jackie .. I can not understand what effect you are talking about .. the theme does that by itself.
The theme default variant product, is the text that is seen in the drop down selection. It is not selectable as an icon. Thank you.

chris37

The theme default variant product, is the text that is seen in the drop down selection. It is not selectable as an icon. Thank you.
if you don't have alidropship plugin on your website you can not do it. It will follow the default woocomerce drop-down selection.

If you have alidropship go to setting -> appearance -> and chose one of the following

id8lcb.jpg

Jackie.P

if you don't have alidropship plugin on your website you can not do it. It will follow the default woocomerce drop-down selection.

If you have alidropship go to setting -> appearance -> and chose one of the following

id8lcb.jpg
I did not purchase the alidropship plugin. I just purchased the woo-elgreco theme template.

chris37

I did not purchase the alidropship plugin. I just purchased the woo-elgreco theme template.

I know .. for that in my previous answer I cover both versions.

The thumbnail happens only with the help of alidropship plugin. (Out there are some plugins that can help you achieve a similar result but none are in the lever of power the alidropship plugin provide )

Last edited: