Why ALIEXPRESS SELLERS ARE BEING GREEDY ?!!!!!!!!

Like Seriously?!!!!!
I know dropshiping is not like before and you have to be creative and all those BS stuff. but comon!!! WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE SELLING HIGH?!!!!!!!!

I have been annoyed by this since day 1 :mad: and then this time i saw this cute product and just though of checking it with a local website and the price is freaking ridiculous ... I chose both the cheapest product from each website

BELOVED ALIEXPRESS
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.31.42 PM.png

and This is from Shopee Website:

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.31.26 PM.png

the second photo prices are in MYR, which is 1USD = 4.10 MYR !!!!do the math yourself!

More, some of them even are in Ebay and Amazon selling with 20,30 cent markup!!!CRAZY!
they say they have over million products but when i search for something cool and trendy 1out of 10 can be found there!!!!!

I am sure some of you dropshiper guys are aware of this stupidity of Aliexpress! but any alternative?
do these seller even give a S**t about it?

Yaros

Administrator
Staff member
Like Seriously?!!!!!
I know dropshiping is not like before and you have to be creative and all those BS stuff. but comon!!! WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE SELLING HIGH?!!!!!!!!

I have been annoyed by this since day 1 :mad: and then this time i saw this cute product and just though of checking it with a local website and the price is freaking ridiculous ... I chose both the cheapest product from each website

BELOVED ALIEXPRESS
View attachment 5377

and This is from Shopee Website:

View attachment 5378

the second photo prices are in MYR, which is 1USD = 4.10 MYR !!!!do the math yourself!

More, some of them even are in Ebay and Amazon selling with 20,30 cent markup!!!CRAZY!
they say they have over million products but when i search for something cool and trendy 1out of 10 can be found there!!!!!

I am sure some of you dropshiper guys are aware of this stupidity of Aliexpress! but any alternative?
do these seller even give a S**t about it?
Don't consider these Brands Shopping Week sales products. These prices are not adequate. Many AliExpress sellers are used to increase prices dramatically before any huge sales event. It is just a catch. Let's say, I am Aliexpress seller and selling an item with $2 price. Several days before a sales event, I am increasing the price making it $4 and tell my potential customers that during an upcoming event I will give you 50% OFF and a price of $2 only!

Don't consider these Brands Shopping Week sales products. These prices are not adequate. Many AliExpress sellers are used to increase prices dramatically before any huge sales event. It is just a catch. Let's say, I am Aliexpress seller and selling an item with $2 price. Several days before a sales event, I am increasing the price making it $4 and tell my potential customers that during an upcoming event I will give you 50% OFF and a price of $2 only!
that's make sense but the problem is that it's annoying when i can see even people without any sales and recently open their account in those marketplaces are still selling cheaper or at least at our costs...I have been checking on and off a lot, to see the prices and 100% of the times what i find on Aliexpress is way higher. but nevertheless, thank you for care to explain :)