Who do you have to sleep with to get support?

So i have purchased most of the plugins from this outfit, the social plugin has never worked 100% and the google merchant took a long long time to get fixed by the got something better to do brigade down at ... ahem support
i tried email... again and again and again till i was sick of me... then tried here sooo much still nothing.
i was asked for my website admin access which i've given again and again, i was asked to add people on facebook and make them admin of my page but they wouldn't accept the friend request then when they have the thing still doesn't get fixed, then they go back to ignore tactics

So question is simple who do you need to sleep with to get anything but a brush off from support?

That's gross man lol I know that sounds crazy but be patient. Things get better everyday but you are not talking to Shopify headquarters here
Waiting weeks in order to get a working product i spent good money on is gross, I'm not the sort of man that suffers fools gladly especially when they have my money in their pocket. There is a simply rule of any business be it this one or any other "Deliver on your promises" Oh and bad reviews carry 100 times the weight of good reviews.

Listen, i spend more than 500€ of paid plugins plus alidropship.

All wasn't perfect, usually i can be very insisting when i ask for support but i stay polite even if i'm pissed.

If you want 24/24h support and pay X10 more the cost you already pay go shopify and stop complaining.

In software world nothing is perfect or the same even for the same installs.

I had a very bad time with some wordpress developper, Flatsome UX developpers who treat their customers like shit despite a 60k user base. And even if their theme is awesome their support is bad.

So i can tell you that even if Alidropship support is far from perfect, it's a young company that thrive and make huge improvement on all fronts. They care of their customers, despite few glitches here and there.

So insist more, be polite and stop complaining.

My two cents.

Tablazines

I don't agree with fact that he should just stop complaining.
I love Alidropship and I support their efforts and it looks like they're growing by leaps and bounds and I'm happy for their success...
BUT...
when you purchase something.. and you can't not get it to work... then it needs to be addressed IMMEDIATELY.

No matter how much you like a company.. THAT'S HOW BUSINESS IS DONE... it's that simple.

Where a lot of plugin businesses drop the ball is that they grow so fast but don't expand their support team to support that growth.
That seems to be the case with this plugin as well.

Definitely be polite... but if you're not getting the service that you spent your hard earned cash on...
then yes COMPLAIN.. and COMPLAIN LOUDLY

All wasn't perfect, usually i can be very insisting when i ask for support but i stay polite even if i'm pissed.

If you want 24/24h support and pay X10 more the cost you already pay go shopify and stop complaining.

I had a very bad time with some wordpress developper, Flatsome UX developpers who treat their customers like shit despite a 60k user base. And even if their theme is awesome their support is bad.

So i can tell you that even if Alidropship support is far from perfect, it's a young company that thrive and make huge improvement on all fronts. They care of their customers, despite few glitches here and there.

My two cents.

My two cents.

your two cents worth you can stick where the sun don't shine, who the hell do you think you are to try and tell me anything , oh that's why your behind the safety of your little screen, easy to act all big over the internet isn't it. if you have nothing constructive to add go back to trying to inflate your ego somewhere else ,i just told you i do not have time for fools this includes you.

back to topic; i fail to see how a company that provides a product that does not work and gives the run around for weeks can expect to be taking seriously, yes i did say weeks. weeks of laughable customer service.

I don't agree with fact that he should just stop complaining.
I love Alidropship and I support their efforts and it looks like they're growing by leaps and bounds and I'm happy for their success...
BUT...
when you purchase something.. and you can't not get it to work... then it needs to be addressed IMMEDIATELY.

No matter how much you like a company.. THAT'S HOW BUSINESS IS DONE... it's that simple.

Where a lot of plugin businesses drop the ball is that they grow so fast but don't expand their support team to support that growth.
That seems to be the case with this plugin as well.

Definitely be polite... but if you're not getting the service that you spent your hard earned cash on...
then yes COMPLAIN.. and COMPLAIN LOUDLY
thank you for that my friend ... a voice of reason

Does alidropship have a technical support department?

Please. I need support. TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

I do not need people support in a forum. I need a technical support that solves problems when basic functions stop working.

Several things do not work right.

Should I put a notice on my site alerting my clients that things are not working right and advising my clients that weekend I am too busy to solve these problems?

Is there any technical support?

Where?

Forum Replies Are New Technical Support?

Alidropship? I need support.

Is there a technical support?

For every question I ask directly to some forum administrator it takes a week for an answer, and if I ask something again, it will take another week.

Chat does not work.

Messenger does not work.

We do not need sales support. We already bought the products and plugins.

We now need TECHNICAL SUPPORT when things fail!

Just answer that question, please.

Is there a technical support? Where is? How it works? What time does it work?

The point here is not to defend or offend someone or the company.

I just need a clear answer.

Where?

It works on which days of the week?

At what time?

Alidropship. Please.

Where is your technical support? How does it work? On what days of the week does it work. What days of the week do not work? What are the hours of operation? What is the service capacity? Is it normal to get only one response per week?

Help us understand how technical support works with a definitive answer.;)

Thank you

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
Does alidropship have a technical support department?

Please. I need support. TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

I do not need people support in a forum. I need a technical support that solves problems when basic functions stop working.

Several things do not work right.

Should I put a notice on my site alerting my clients that things are not working right and advising my clients that weekend I am too busy to solve these problems?

Is there any technical support?

Where?

Forum Replies Are New Technical Support?

Alidropship? I need support.

For every question I ask directly to some forum administrator it takes a week for an answer, and if I ask something again, it will take another week.

Chat does not work.

Messenger does not work.

We do not need sales support. We already bought the products and plugins.

We now need TECHNICAL SUPPORT when things fail!

Just answer that question, please.

Is there a technical support? Where is? How it works? What time does it work?

The point here is not to defend or offend someone or the company.

I just need a clear answer.

Where?

It works on which days of the week?

At what time?

Alidropship. Please.

Where is your technical support? How does it work? On what days of the week does it work. What days of the week do not work? What are the hours of operation? What is the service capacity? Is it normal to get only one response per week?

Help us understand how technical support works with a definitive answer.;)

Thank you
So i have purchased most of the plugins from this outfit, the social plugin has never worked 100% and the google merchant took a long long time to get fixed by the got something better to do brigade down at ... ahem support
i tried email... again and again and again till i was sick of me... then tried here sooo much still nothing.
i was asked for my website admin access which i've given again and again, i was asked to add people on facebook and make them admin of my page but they wouldn't accept the friend request then when they have the thing still doesn't get fixed, then they go back to ignore tactics

So question is simple who do you need to sleep with to get anything but a brush off from support?
I'm very sorry to hear you are having a bad experience with our support team and apologize for the delay in replying to you. We have a number of communication channels:
1. Skype: AliDropship Help
2. Skype: AliDropship Support
3. Facebook Messenger
4. Email: support@alidropship.com
5. LiveChat

Social Rabbit:
1. Email: support@socialrabbitplugin.com
2. Skype: socialrabbitplugin

The original purpose of forum - communication between forum members. So, if you require prompt support, you've very welcome to get in touch with our technical support using one of the aforementioned channels. We'll be happy to help you out! Please let me know how you tried to reach out to us (except for the forum).

I'm very sorry to hear you are having a bad experience with our support team and apologize for the delay in replying to you. We have a number of communication channels:
3. Facebook Messenger
5. LiveChat

Social Rabbit:

The original purpose of forum - communication between forum members. So, if you require prompt support, you've very welcome to get in touch with our technical support using one of the aforementioned channels. We'll be happy to help you out! Please let me know how you tried to reach out to us (except for the forum).
I'm going to try every communication channel today.

I tried yesterday and everyone failed.

You need to make clear what the technical support hours are and on which days of the week it operates.

But ok, let's try again because weekend seems to not work and via direct message to forum admins takes a week each response.

3. Facebook Messenger
5. LiveChat

Social Rabbit:

After one hour of waiting, no support channel works.

There is something very wrong. No words.

Please. I'm just trying to understand and I still can not.

You need to be clear with us and explain to us how technical support works, the days of the week that it works and the hours it works.

Thank you ;)
Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.30.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 1.16.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 1.16.07 PM.png

After one hour of waiting, no support channel works.

There is something very wrong. No words.

Please. I'm just trying to understand and I still can not.

You need to be clear with us and explain to us how technical support works, the days of the week that it works and the hours it works.

Thank you ;)
View attachment 3862

View attachment 3861

View attachment 3860
hey buddy just give them a chance you will get your support they have to respond to almost everybody here in the forum so your not the only one so I might take some time you will get your support just wait and don't rush them

LOL don't rush them? that's a laugh i have waited weeks and getting nothing but the run around. Also @Ekaterina Sayapina
i have spoke to you personally how many times over private message here and you have given nothing, you have asked me for access to the admin of my site and been given it time and time again then ask for it again without even looking at the problems same with so called support who don't reply after weeks of trying with them.
i was asked to add someone on facebook which i did, immediately, then they ignored the facebook add request after weeks of that they finally get added as admin to the facebook page and .... they do nothing. the rabbit social plugin still does not work correctly . i still have not received support or a reply from support.... they ignore all attempts at communication. an apology is not enough and a public forum is exactly the place to raze such poor service. oh and @Ekaterina Sayapina we still have an open private message conversation you continue to ignore

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
LOL don't rush them? that's a laugh i have waited weeks and getting nothing but the run around. Also @Ekaterina Sayapina
i have spoke to you personally how many times over private message here and you have given nothing, you have asked me for access to the admin of my site and been given it time and time again then ask for it again without even looking at the problems same with so called support who don't reply after weeks of trying with them.
i was asked to add someone on facebook which i did, immediately, then they ignored the facebook add request after weeks of that they finally get added as admin to the facebook page and .... they do nothing. the rabbit social plugin still does not work correctly . i still have not received support or a reply from support.... they ignore all attempts at communication. an apology is not enough and a public forum is exactly the place to raze such poor service. oh and @Ekaterina Sayapina we still have an open private message conversation you continue to ignore
Your asked a question regarding Social Rabbit plugin (FB authorization). Social Rabbit manager Elena will guide you through it. You're right, sometimes it can take us some time to reply. We'll do our best to enhance our product support service.
Our working hours: Monday-Friday, 3AM – 12PM GMT
If support managers are not online and you've sent a message, you'll get a reply via email.

Your asked a question regarding Social Rabbit plugin (FB authorization). Social Rabbit manager Elena will guide you through it. You're right, sometimes it can take us some time to reply. We'll do our best to enhance our product support service.
Our working hours: Monday-Friday, 3AM – 12PM GMT
If support managers are not online and you've sent a message, you'll get a reply via email.
So, if anything happened trough not working hours or weekend, we are in deep trouble.... You have to understand that most of people here are living from Alidropship and they cannot afford to loose weekends and "non working" hours....

Elena

Staff member
So, if anything happened trough not working hours or weekend, we are in deep trouble.... You have to understand that most of people here are living from Alidropship and they cannot afford to loose weekends and "non working" hours....

Hello!
Did you create the app properly? I mean Facebook app

Emails sent at support@alidropship.com are answered every day, including weekends.
In my experience that is not the case in practice they do not reply to emails im still waiting and as anyone can see i started this thread some time ago and in that time have still not heard from support. This is not acceprable as has been rightly pointed out people rely on these systems to run their businesses