Which plugin do you use for lead generation?

Direct Webstore

On my sites? Social Rabbit. Any other plugin "on your site" would have to be something similar, i.e something that posts things from your site to other sites and/or Social Media sites.

Apart from that, the best way to get leads is from advertising on Facebook, Instagram etc.

Cowtown

I have tried to build an advertising strategy by myself, but unfortunately, I didn't manage to do that, and after I understood that I am not too good at marketing business, I decided to contact some guys from a popular B2B Lead Generation company. Even if I paid a lot of money for their services, I am pleased with everything because they helped me build my brand, and implemented some strategies that almost tripled my revenue. If you are interested to take a look at their website, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

chris37

I have tried to build an advertising strategy by myself, but unfortunately, I didn't manage to do that, and after I understood that I am not too good at marketing business, I decided to contact some guys from a popular B2B Lead Generation company. Even if I paid a lot of money for their services, I am pleased with everything because they helped me build my brand, and implemented some strategies that almost tripled my revenue. If you are interested to take a look at their website, I am sure you won't be disappointed.
Was it really helpful?
One person with 6 account untill now ...

I will point you out everytime

DeS2fq.jpg