Where the product description images gets stored ?

GKM Traders

Hello Team,

While importing products from aliexpress, where the product description images gets hosted ? It is just like embedding with aliexpress image url or stored in our hosting ?

Thanks for your help.

Raff

Hello Team,

While importing products from aliexpress, where the product description images gets hosted ? It is just like embedding with aliexpress image url or stored in our hosting ?

Thanks for your help.
There's an option to host it on your own hosting or not. But sometimes even if i set the option to store on my hosting when i import a product, still the image are hosted on ali, so i manually upload it when i edit the product details and Featured image

GKM Traders

There's an option to host it on your own hosting or not. But sometimes even if i set the option to store on my hosting when i import a product, still the image are hosted on ali, so i manually upload it when i edit the product details and Featured image

But, i think is better to hosted on ali itself. So that we can save tons of our spaces in hosting. Your opinion please.

kingpin

Aliexpress host their images on their in-house CDN network which makes product images to load faster for customers and doesnt effect your site loading speed.

Hosting so many pictures on your own server hosting is a bad idea.