Where is customer service?

FEB30

I bought the product data entry service on last Monday (March 2nd). I waited for 3 days, nobody contact me, so I reached out for help. I ask questions on the online chat, 5 times (March 5th to March 9th ), no respond. I emailed Alidropship on Friday (March 6th). I got an email back said my request has been well received, they will try to solve my problem within 12 to 24 hours or less. However, there was still no one trying to contact me to solve the problem. I don't know if it's because of the coronavirus, people are having their break time or what, but at least need to let me know or have it shown on the Alidropship website. I feel that I was being treated disrespectful and being deceived. Because I already paid for the service, and the messenger I sent in the online chat showed "seen". I really don't know who else I can ask for help. If no one is going to help me this week, I will report a fraud to my bank to get my money back. If there is anyone can help, please let me know what is going on. Thanks!

Direct Webstore

(March 5th to March 9th ), no respond.
They don't work weekends. Seeing as support is free for life, that's fair enough for me. (Many plugins only have 6 months free support).
Try contacting one of the online staff here in the forum. You will see them on the right side on the forum home page. Click their pic/name and click "Start Conversation".

FEB30

They don't work weekends. Seeing as support is free for life, that's fair enough for me. (Many plugins only have 6 months free support).
Try contacting one of the online staff here in the forum. You will see them on the right side on the forum home page. Click their pic/name and click "Start Conversation".
What I said was I JUST purchased the service, and how can I have my stuff done without anyone contacting me? I didn't just contact them in the weekend, I also contact them in weekdays. As I said, I just need someone to reply me and tell me what's going on. If they said they are not going to have the work done, that is fine, just give me the refund then.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

What I said was I JUST purchased the service,
OK. Don't yell at me. I'm just a member.

As I said, I just need someone to reply me and tell me what's going on.

Check every 30 mins or so ... one will be along shortly. They're like buses.

FEB30

OK. Don't yell at me. I'm just a member.

Check every 30 mins or so ... one will be along shortly. They're like buses.
I am not yelling, just saying I am not unreasonable. All I need was just a reply from the staff. There was one online earlier, I started a conversation, no reply either. Nice.