Where can I buy live rocks for my aquarium? Is it available on Ali?

Stiipper

hello everyone! I would like to ask you about where could I find live rocks for my aquarium? Do you know some offers on Aliexpress?

Direct Webstore

Do you know some offers on Aliexpress?
I suggest you learn how to use a search box. It's an essential skill for finding new products at Aliexpress and for finding info on how to run and promote your store.

Step 1: Type "live rocks" into the search box at Aliexpress.
Step 2: Hit enter.

Good luck.

;)

Last edited:
Hey, man. Frankly speaking, live rocks can't be find in the every zoo magazine, and even if you have found the live rocks, they will cost much more, then their real cost. Local zoo magazins make money on the people's laziness, who don't want to find the same good in the internet. You can say, that they win in time, but frankly speaking, I don't realy think, that 2-3 days matter. What is connected to Ali, I don't like this source, because of its incompetence, I am talking about the situations, when the good comes to you 3 weaks, insted of 4 days, or when it comes to you broken or when it doesn't come at all. I would better chose to buy them at arcreef, where you can order the live rocks for the same price, like on ali, but you will sure, that the good will come to you safe and sound. Of course, It's your business, where to buy them. I just wanted to give you advice.

Direct Webstore

Frankly speaking, live rocks can't be find in the every zoo magazine
That's right. Zoo magazines usually only have pics of monkeys throwing shit at each other, but they can be found on Aliexpress, but only by people who are capable of typing "live aquarium rocks" or similar into a search box. Not much there, but there ARE some. (59 mixed results). I would use other words/terms as well (fish tank rocks etc) and more results may be found.

aqr.jpg

frankly speaking, I don't realy think, that 2-3 days matter
I just wanted to give you advice.

Thanks Frank.

:)

Last edited: