When a product disappears from AliExpress or is out of stock >>> Send to draft

anonymous1971

Hello,

When a product disappears from AliExpress or is out of stock >>> Send to draft.

But.......when a product comes back in stock again..........the product will not set to live/published automatically.

Can you find a solution for this issue please?

anonymous1971

I want to add a very important issue with this. When you sell products with different variables and colors........let's say you sell a product with 5 sizes and 5 colors.......when 1 of the sizes or colors disappears or is out of stock........it places the whole product in pending and not just the one that is out of stock and the other products are still in stock. Also.......did you know that if products set to pending this is a disaster for google with 404 errors?

Sunster

Staff member
I will 2nd both of those issues above. @Yaros These should be placed as a priority as there's many suppliers that change their inventory quite frequently. Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

When a product disappears from AliExpress or is out of stock >>> Send to draft.

But.......when a product comes back in stock again..........the product will not set to live/published automatically.

Can you find a solution for this issue please?
We can't do this automatically , because product has a new Product ID when it appears again.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I want to add a very important issue with this. When you sell products with different variables and colors........let's say you sell a product with 5 sizes and 5 colors.......when 1 of the sizes or colors disappears or is out of stock........it places the whole product in pending and not just the one that is out of stock and the other products are still in stock. Also.......did you know that if products set to pending this is a disaster for google with 404 errors?
This is a WooCommerce functionality , not AliDropship Woo plugin , but we will have a look , maybe we will be able to change it somehow.