what went wrong with my store?

hi guys, i am andy from jakarta, i have been running my OL store using alidropship plugin with social rabbit for over a year but almost no sales until now. i dont know what went wrong as i have chat with social rabbit and alidropship CS team and they said there's nothing wrong with the setting, in the first 3mths i have running FB campaign around $60/mth budget with no sales result so i decided to quit the ads. My web is theworldofmanga.com can anyone guide me what went wrong? if you click on social media on website you may see that the engagement was very low, can anyone guide me so i can follow the success path of fellow alidropshipper in this forum...thanks GBU

Sockis

Hi,
I'm not an expert of course but what first stuck my eye, was it that your shop has zero personality! You know, it gives me the feelings that you'll go the easy way to get the customers' money. I would start thinking about the whole brand all over again. Could you make it funny? Or something that comes naturally from you. Do you understand what I mean? For example, the "About" page was not changed from the Alidropship template. It gives a feel that you have done this quickly without thinking customers' point of view.

Also the thing that you wrote on the homepage? It was just really informal, nothing like HI WELCOME TO OUR STORE, as I think it should be as a customer.

And I think you should narrow down that niché. My friend made a lot of money by selling just anime toys. Then you find that it's easier to target the customers. And then some of the products that appear on the home page are not manga at all, but Marvel stuff...

I hope you'll get a hang of what I meant and don't take this personally :)

ZAPPY

the world of manga said:
,,,can anyone guide me what went wrong?

I think the best ones to answer this question is from your website visitors because we can advise and be completely wrong.

Would say though:

- Thought of removing the background image for a week (or more) then putting it back and compare sales for those weeks?

- Also what happens when the countdown reaches 0days left? Have you set a reminder to change the discount figure before restarting the clock?
Will be untrustworthy if at 0days, the discount remains the same

- I can see the current YT vid was published Jun 26, 2015 and has had10,409,688 views since then. A real fan of Dragon Ball Z has def seen it, I'm sure especially when its about a release in August! Which August?

Thought of rotating the YT vid to show more uptodate ones or even creating your own showing your collection? May give you a bond with your potential customers to show you are as passionate as they are