What the best caching plugin for woocommerce?

Direct Webstore

So many are free and as good as WP rocket. This is ridiculous to pay for a cache. WP rocket are better at marketing than to improve their plugin...

There are a couple that are ALMOST as good as WP Rocket. I've tried them all and have ran speed tests on them all and Rocket has unarguably given the best results.

Tell me ...

1. When did you actually try WP-Rocket? I presume you HAVE tried it in order to make that statement above.
2. And as for the "improvements" you say they should be making ... what improvements do you think it needs? Just name one, will do.

I eagerly await your feedback.

This is ridiculous to pay for a cache.
An "Adviser Expert" saying that all free plugins are just as good as paid plugins ... amazing! LOL

Anyway ... if funds are so tight for you ... you should have paid a little more attention to this bit ...

Get it free here ...

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

So many are free and as good as WP rocket. This is ridiculous to pay for a cache. WP rocket are better at marketing than to improve their plugin...
1. When did you actually try WP-Rocket? I presume you HAVE tried it in order to make that statement above.
2. And as for the "improvements" you say they should be making ... what improvements do you think it needs? Just name one, will do.

No answer?

Seems like someone is just making ignorant statements based on fantasy and delusion. Aren't idiots like that damned annoying? lol ;)

LuckBeach

Asset CleanUp - really speeds things up and gets rid of the'bloat' on WordPress - use it on all my sites - just be careful and change the settings one at a time - and open your site in a different browser to check everything is OK when you add a setting. Highly recommended and the lite version is free - I use the lite version on all my sites. Read the notes and action each setting individually.