What PPC agencies do you use?

the_lyall

I've tried a few in the past, and there are also freelancers on sites like fiverr.com

Just curious, what PPC agencies have people had good (profitable) experiences with?

I've always relied on SEO and Google organic traffic but it takes on average a year to get regular sales to my sites that way. I'm interested in looking at more 'instant returns' with PPC.

I'm not interested in doing it myself, which I appreciate would be cheaper. This is partly because I don't have the time to optimise it but mostly because I'm crap at it, as has been proven several times.

Thanks

erhiem

have you found any other ad network that works ?
i have spent a ton of money on google fb pinterest ads with zero sales.
my SEO is not bringing any traffic, m kind of lost.

StanHansen

Totally feel you on the SEO hustle – the waiting game can be a test of patience! Curious minds, any PPC agencies or freelancers from fiverr.com that have rocked your world (and your profits)?

For some expert guidance, check out Athina Digital at https://www.athinadigital.co.uk/ppc-agency/. They've got the lowdown on navigating the PPC universe!

Let's swap recommendations and uncover the secret sauce to those 'instant returns'!

Last edited:

RayaLee

It's great to hear that you're exploring PPC agencies to boost your website's performance and get more instant returns. SEO can take some time, so PPC can indeed provide quicker results.
There are several reputable PPC agencies out there that can help you achieve your goals. It's essential to do your research, read reviews, and check their track record to find the one that suits your needs and budget best.
If you ever decide to delve into SEO, SEO for Dummies can be a valuable resource to get started and understand the basics.

Last edited:

kdb

The product SEO is the most difficult part. Almost all search volumes are taken over by big giants such as Amazon, eBay, Temu, Nordstrom, IKEA, etc. The lowest search volumes are also taken over by those companies. They have the best SEO experts to beat them is quite difficult. I have read and learned a lot about SEO, but can not reach the first position except a few.

My suggestion hire a freelancer from Upwork-like platforms and hire guys from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, etc. They work better at a lower price. But you need to find the right guy and give proper objectives to them.

If you have the budget to run ad campaigns on FB and GOOGLE, ask the ADS team ( @Yaros @Sergei Alidropship) they will do the hard work for you or watch the YouTube channel Ecomking (Kamal Sattar) will teach you how to run campaigns profitably.

Regards,
KDB

somaslouti1

I hear you loud and clear on not wanting to tackle PPC yourself. Been there, done that, and let's just say it wasn't pretty. Optimization is a whole other world.