What Email service do you use for Woo?

Direct Webstore

I'm the process of changing over to the Woo plugin frorm the original and looking for feedback and/or recommendations for sending promotional and transactional emails with the Woocommerce/Alidropship setupup.

Preferably the cheapest ... What do you use?

I'm leaning towards Pepipost at the moment. "All new accounts start off on our full-featured free plan with 30,000 emails per month. It’s free forever, till you wish to upgrade. We don’t even ask for credit card."

It has a Wordpress plugin to simplify things too.

Anything better? :)

Last edited:
I use mailgun for sending my emails, quick and easy setup including tracking for links sent to verify when received and opened. Thous only 10,000 emails a month. Doubtful i will be using over 10k let alone 30 k emails. At this point if i was using 30k emails then it might be time for a paid plan haha.

mgmbars

What do you think for 'Sendinblue' for Transactional emails? The company allow 300 emails/day. Does anyone tried it before?

Direct Webstore

What do you think for 'Sendinblue' for Transactional emails? The company allow 300 emails/day. Does anyone tried it before?
I them used before I had multiple sites. They were fine. Just try it. You can always change to others later. You can change between companies as often as you like. You're not "married" to them. :)

Last edited:

ofuroinu

I am first time in WOO and I tested placing an order I received notifications in my gmail spam box. Why spam?
My hosting already set those Dkim stuff

Another thing is why the woo notifications are so ugly not as Original plugin and no product photo or up sell.
Shipping notification also to simple.
Do you guys use this type of notifications for your stores?

Attachments

• notifications.png
    notifications.png
    24 KB · Views: 19

mgmbars

@ofuroinu
You need to use one of the below mentioned Dedicated SMTP Email Providers for 'Transactional Emails, Newsletters, Promotions'; if you don't want your e-mails go to customer's spam box.

Sendinblue
G Suite
Pepipost
Mandrill
Mailgun
Sendgrid

cheers.

Direct Webstore

Another thing is why the woo notifications are so ugly
They're just HTML and easily customized. Even if you just use the built in editor and insert and center your logo at the top of them. There's as setting to change the colour of the header too.

ofuroinu

@ofuroinu
You need to use one of the below mentioned Dedicated SMTP Email Providers for 'Transactional Emails, Newsletters, Promotions'; if you don't want your e-mails go to customer's spam box.

Sendinblue
G Suite
Pepipost
Mandrill
Mailgun
Sendgrid

cheers.

I am using WP Mail SMTP

mgmbars

@ofuroinu

It is oky to use WP Mail SMTP to be a bridge between Gmail and Woo. HOWEVER even if you use Gmail, it shouldnt be go to junk.
Gmail and alikes usually cannot pass the spam loops at 'transactional' emails. Transactional emails acts different than 'regular' emails.

1. Check this link to understand the woo email subject.
https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/email-faq/

2. Then search this video, if you still insist on working with Gmail for your transactional emails.
How to Send Email in WordPress using the Gmail SMTP Server

If You still insist to use Gmail, you need to ask your self this question
"Do you buy anything again/or in the future from a Website that use GMAIL for sending 'Your Order Confirmed' email"?????

The answer should be 'no'.
Thats why 99,9% of dropshipping websites goes to junk and quit to sell in their first 6th month because they don't think professionally.

Cheers.

Last edited:

ofuroinu

@ofuroinu

It is oky to use WP Mail SMTP to be a bridge between Gmail and Woo. HOWEVER even if you use Gmail, it shouldnt be go to junk.
Gmail and alikes usually cannot pass the spam loops at 'transactional' emails. Transactional emails acts different than 'regular' emails.

1. Check this link to understand the woo email subject.
https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/email-faq/

2. Then search this video, if you still insist on working with Gmail for your transactional emails.
How to Send Email in WordPress using the Gmail SMTP Server

If You still insist to use Gmail, you need to ask your self this question
"Do you buy anything again/or in the future from a Website that use GMAIL for sending 'Your Order Confirmed' email"?????

The answer should be 'no'.
Thats why 99,9% of dropshipping websites goes to junk and quit to sell in their first 6th month because they don't think professionally.

Cheers.

Maybe small misunderstanding.
I mean gmail is I used to registered to my website as a customer email for testing purchase.
All my mail are using my domain.com
Email send from my domain with bridge of wp smtp I received order notification and shipping in my gmail spam.

mgmbars

Maybe small misunderstanding.
I mean gmail is I used to registered to my website as a customer email for testing purchase.
All my mail are using my domain.com
Email send from my domain with bridge of wp smtp I received order notification and shipping in my gmail spam.

@ofuroinu
Hosting companies mostly lacks at delivering 'transactional' emails; that is why most companies (especially ones who send newsletters, promotion emails, transactional emails etc) use 'Dedicated SMTP Providers'.

May be Gmail consider the transactional email come from your hosting company server as 'spam'. This where 'Dedicated SMTP' gets into game. These company servers are especially formed for this purpose and they are giving warrenty that the emails send from their servers not get into any spam folders.

cheers.

ofuroinu

@ofuroinu
Hosting companies mostly lacks at delivering 'transactional' emails; that is why most companies (especially ones who send newsletters, promotion emails, transactional emails etc) use 'Dedicated SMTP Providers'.

May be Gmail consider the transactional email come from your hosting company server as 'spam'. This where 'Dedicated SMTP' gets into game. These company servers are especially formed for this purpose and they are giving warrenty that the emails send from their servers not get into any spam folders.

cheers.

Crystal clear mate, just finished setting up pepipost but they limited 100 mails per day instead of 30K per month.
Will have to test it out

mgmbars

Crystal clear mate, just finished setting up pepipost but they limited 100 mails per day instead of 30K per month.
Will have to test it out

Thats awesome mate.
Bear in mind that if you start to sell good numbers; "Sendinblue" gives 300 emails/daily allowance.

Test and inform us about the Pros & Cons about Pepipost.

cheers.

ofuroinu

First it was OK but today I am getting error on the top of the page, If I disable either one than is fine.
aliwoo and pepipost are fighting with each other. Seems to me.

Will find ADS Team to assist

der information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/m08v4m6b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pepipost/wp-pepipost.php:69) in /home4/m08v4m6b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/m08v4m6b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pepipost/wp-pepipost.php:69) in /home4/m08v4m6b/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1198