What are you thoughts on this niche...

GreenFish

Hi all,

Coming back to looking again at Alidropship after about 10 months - nothing like taking action, eh? :)

I'm thinking of dropshipping lingerie items, I know its a bit generic and maybe cliche new che but I've had some small sucess and experience of doing this on eBay (buying small quantities of products from AliExpress).

Anyone have experience of dropshipping in this niche? Would it still be okay to promote on Faceboook or would ads be deemed "inappropriate"?

Would welcome any thoughts / advice :) Thanks

Edit:
The only thread on I can find on this niche is this one: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/have-i-picked-a-bad-product-line-or-what.2331/#post-12579

kingpin

Hi all,

Coming back to looking again at Alidropship after about 10 months - nothing like taking action, eh? :)

I'm thinking of dropshipping lingerie items, I know its a bit generic and maybe cliche new che but I've had some small sucess and experience of doing this on eBay (buying small quantities of products from AliExpress).

Anyone have experience of dropshipping in this niche? Would it still be okay to promote on Faceboook or would ads be deemed "inappropriate"?

Would welcome any thoughts / advice :) Thanks

Edit:
The only thread on I can find on this niche is this one: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/have-i-picked-a-bad-product-line-or-what.2331/#post-12579

Sometime FB never approve lingerie ads sometime they do
It all depends on the type of the lingerie

Very broad niche. But if branding is done correctly you'll get lot of loyal customers

GreenFish

@kingpin thanks for the comment.

I think it might be worth focusing on a sub-niche first as can always expand later.

Bought the domain name (tastefully branded) a while ago so might just get on a do it, after some keyword research.

What would you recommend as a theme? One of the ADS ones or go with WooCommerce?

Thanks.

jubran

It's a good and demanding niche in my opinion. However, you'll have to work a lot on the marketing and professional branding.

Good luck!