Website stop working Again

rubenb17

good afternoon:

I have a lot of problems with the website and I need to know what happens with the updates
it's the second time in 3 days, every time that the website requests update, in this case, the theme(davinci) I do it and the website comes down, stop working.
Please I need to know what is going on, because every time I do an update the website Stop working.
all the plugins that I have on the website are from alidropship and they are 2. and the theme is ( davinci 1).
I need to know if they have detected what the problem is in all this.
RB

Direct Webstore

Every time you update a theme or plugin, Wordpress puts the site into maintenance mode. This is normal. Just don't touch anything or click any links until the updating is finished,

Yaros

Staff member
good afternoon:

I have a lot of problems with the website and I need to know what happens with the updates
it's the second time in 3 days, every time that the website requests update, in this case, the theme(davinci) I do it and the website comes down, stop working.
Please I need to know what is going on, because every time I do an update the website Stop working.
all the plugins that I have on the website are from alidropship and they are 2. and the theme is ( davinci 1).
I need to know if they have detected what the problem is in all this.
RB
This issues was already fixed 3 days ago. Could you pm your wp-admin, I will check.