[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

Hi Kingpin,
I just bought alidropship and came across this thread, didn't go through the threads after the first 2-3 pages. Seems it is worth investing. Bought Webrily and then found an Upgrade, so bought that too. Now I am wondering if I should have bought that directly without the necessity of webrily1 or is that the only way to get to viralti ? I need to buy both ? Please advise if webrilty1 wa not necessary ?
Hi @kingpin,
I am so much interested on your plugin. I have not go through the details on it but it seems promising to me. In support to the query of @Paragon, would it be the same if i go directly purchasing the Webrily2 instead of 1?
Maybe my question is stupid but hope you can answer or share some advice to it.
thank you.

Sundance

I have no longer access to my login. Getting a "Error establishing a database connection" failure.
Can you please check.

Now its working again. Slowly but working.

Last edited:

kingpin

Hi mates
I'm travelling to PayPal India office and will be available after two days.

I apologize for delay in response

We are moving to a different servers again and this may cause some slow loading of the sites.

After two days I'll be available to answer all the queries and support questions

Thanks!

ferreira2u

A very Friendly announcement to

Thanks mate

will activate those add-ons for your viralti account
Those add-ons are still in beta and would be released to all viralti dashboards within a week

Hello, i dont see this add-ons...
- Viral Gifts
- Google Maps leads grabber

Please activate then.

My account is ferreira2u

And others add-ons, can you activate then too:
1. Viral facebook post increaser
2. hot facebook niche groups and page finder
3. Quiz leads
4. Social Autopost

Thank you

kingpin

Hi mates,

There were some popup templates that were not getting compatibility with some sites on some Mobile screens because of many third party css and other coding Factors which are not in our control and this was a bad experience for users as mobile traffic is essential for more conversions.

So we came up with a fix and integrating a solution with our platform to make pop ups, info bars and everything 100% responsive on all the mobile screen sizes.

We've Just changed DNS for webrily.com and the site may not display for some time.
to get viralti 2.0 use the link once its up: http://webrily.com/oto1

The solution, automatically be available to existing 2.0 users in couple of hours

Regards!

Ola

Hi mates,

There were some popup templates that were not getting compatibility with some sites on some Mobile screens because of many third party css and other coding Factors which are not in our control and this was a bad experience for users as mobile traffic is essential for more conversions.

So we came up with a fix and integrating a solution with our platform to make pop ups, info bars and everything 100% responsive on all the mobile screen sizes.

We've Just changed DNS for webrily.com and the site may not display for some time.

The solution, automatically be available to existing 2.0 users in couple of hours

Regards!
Okay Kingpin, I will be waiting for the reply. Thank you

Moha

Hi mates,

Regards!
How much is this for alidropship users? Any coupons?

kingpin

Hello Viralti aka Webrily 2.0 users

We've finally implemented an awesome solution to give a quick workaround for Viralti popups and other templates to work on every mobile screen sizes 100%. This means no matter what the third party site is coded as, Popups and other templates will load smoothly on smaller mobile screens also.

Viralti users will see a new Menu on the admin bar as VIRALTI PLUS

If its not enabled on your account, just message me with your registered email and i will get it activated right away.

Regards!