[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

kingpin

Hello Mates

new add-ons are available now for Viralti users for free
1. Proftbuildr: Popular Landing page and funnel creation tool/plugin worth 67$

2. Viral Gifts: Using this tool one can make posts and landing pages go viral easily. it helps to make your free + shipping offers go viral.
I Will provide more details soon as this feature tool is in beta testing

3. Google Maps leads grabber: this tool is for b2b and comes handy selling to businesses in bulk quantity your products. This is one of the system i personally used for my b2b store worth 299$

these below mentioned services will be added too in coming days.
1. Viral facebook post increaser worth 49$
2. hot facebook niche groups and page finder
3. Quiz leads: Ability to create quizzes and survey questions to grab leads and buyers
4. Social Autopost

These services are exclusively free for only members of alidropship forum

One more service will be added which will be a paid service which will allow you to create an e-commerce single product test funnel with unlimited campaigns and special modules to grab sales.

One more analytical and product and site analysis and stats reports will be able. Let me tell a little bit about this service. It will allow your store and sites to capture a video of your customer behavior. You will be able to see visuals showing what your traffic is doing and where they're clicking and stuffs like that.

Regards!

Mar

Hi mate
Thanks for your remarks
I apologize for SCAMMING YOU (if you think). I will make sure that i would never get a chance to scam you again

some People are so hard headed that dit is difficult for them to understand Webrily and viralti are two different services

its like calling apples and mangoes same

Webrily 2.0(an alias brand name given to make the service look familiar to existing users)

Webrily 2.0 (viralti) which was supposed to be a free addon Service which i was about to give away as bonus to existing customers when they would be buying the main service which was something else. More internal reasons like development for that was expensive and maintaining it was a huge headache so i dropped that project in middle of it, and already had spent on getting viralti Live as webrily 2.0

I am not running a charity here.

Webrily 1.0 is still active and under development with new features to come when the development is over You'll get free updates for it.

But mixing webrily and viralti is a pure confusion

and for legal matters and talks with our legal team you should contact them via email instead of spreading negativity here on the forum.

contact our legal department on email legal@webrily.com for legal processing.

I would strongly suggest you to read webrily terms and conditions and refund policies and sales page at http://webrily.com

inconvenience is regretted!

Regards!
Nobody is hard headed here. It is very clear that the so called viralti as you call it now is the webrily version 2.0 upgrade of webrily version 1.0, what is behind it don't really matter to people. The thing is you promise it free and I saw some people did not ask for refund of version 1.0 because of that promise. I received my refund of webrily 1.0 and I have nothing to ask from you. I just hate to see people taking financial advantage of people struggling to make their dropshipping site work.

Aliena

Hi kingpin

Can you help me with how to use my own brand domain for posting links. I got an assistant now and he recommended me to use own domain to down the risk of Facebook spamming any created links.

i was using sniply last year and it was expensive and monthly subscription is what made me not to use it. Your SAAS is great in many ways. Looking forward to grab above mentioned add-ons also.

TIA

kingpin

Hi kingpin

Can you help me with how to use my own brand domain for posting links. I got an assistant now and he recommended me to use own domain to down the risk of Facebook spamming any created links.

i was using sniply last year and it was expensive and monthly subscription is what made me not to use it. Your SAAS is great in many ways. Looking forward to grab above mentioned add-ons also.

TIA

Hi mate

Watch this video for adding your own domain name

contact Viralti support desk from your Viralti dashboard for any further assistance

regards!

Aliena

Hi mate

Watch this video for adding your own domain name

contact Viralti support desk from your Viralti dashboard for any further assistance

regards!

it was easy. Configured my own domain. One more question
I see a window in the campaign edit screen to add custom css and custom javascript code. what's that for?

kingpin

it was easy. Configured my own domain. One more question
I see a window in the campaign edit screen to add custom css and custom javascript code. what's that for?

That is for advance users.
you can add custom css to modify the look of viralti popups and offers

custom javascript code tab is for adding custom scripts like Google Analytics, retargeting pixels, or anything like even Google adsense code.

You Dont need to worry about those features at this stage.

contact support for further assistance

i will be offline now for some hours.

Take care

JDavid

Hello Mates

2. Viral Gifts: Using this tool one can make posts and landing pages go viral easily. it helps to make your free + shipping offers go viral.

3. Google Maps leads grabber: this tool is for b2b and comes handy selling to businesses in bulk quantity your products. This is one of the system i personally used for my b2b store worth 299$

3. Quiz leads: Ability to create quizzes and survey questions to grab leads and buyers
4. Social Autopost

One more service will be added which will be a paid service which will allow you to create an e-commerce single product test funnel with unlimited campaigns and special modules to grab sales.

One more analytical and product and site analysis and stats reports will be able. Let me tell a little bit about this service. It will allow your store and sites to capture a video of your customer behavior. You will be able to see visuals showing what your traffic is doing and where they're clicking and stuffs like that.

Regards!

I hope you can soon release these options to test my strategies and share my results.

Cheers!

goldincome

@kingpin I think you are taking all of us for a ride.
Attached is your promise and now you want to make a u-turn from it.
Whatever new name you like, give it to the software.
For us that bought the version 1, you cannot change the goal post in the middle of the game.
It is a update of webrily.

I ask all the people that @kingpin has scammed to follow him in all the thread and comment on what he has done
until we are all upgraded to version 2 or he refunds the money.

I will personally do that and let us also post the attached screenshot of his promise.
I hate to be taken for a ride even if it 1$. You've got be honest and truthful.

kingpin

A shoutout to Webrily tool Existing users who bought Webrily tool for 19$ months ago will Get a Free updated or call it upgraded version of Webrily tool as promised

Update or you call it upgrade for Webrily 1.0 will be available on January 20th, 2018

Viralti is a different service and any webrily existing user will not be given away Access to it for free.

Confusion between Webrily and Viralti created a mess on this thread and that was a mistake by my team and myself too to rename a pure different services hosted at Viralti.com as Webrily 2.0

The idea was to keep Webrily as a brand name and offer all the service s under its brand name was a mistake and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Viralti is a seperate domain that's why it is not hosted inside webrily.com

It's on viralti.com

i will open a seperate thread for Viralti services to keep both domains separated and create no further confusion and mess on the forum.

any further negative negative feedback or personal attack towards me will be regarded as cyber bullying and will be taken seriously and i would ban the user from all the services by me

Once again i apologize for any inconvenience here

Regards!

@kingpin

I want to buy this new tool. But you're confusing me with the names.
13e1322836947264med.png

If I'll buy this what you see on picture, what I'll get? Webrily, Webrily 2.0 or Viralti?

ferreira2u

Hello Mates

4. Social Autopost

Regards!

Hello @kingpin

I see Proftbuilder.

Please activare on my account:
- Viral Gifts - i will test if you want
- Google Maps leads grabber

My account is ferreira2u @ gmail.com

I Love Viralti :)

kingpin

A very Friendly announcement to
Hello @kingpin

I see Proftbuilder.

Please activare on my account:
- Viral Gifts - i will test if you want
- Google Maps leads grabber

My account is ferreira2u @ gmail.com

I Love Viralti :)

Thanks mate

will activate those add-ons for your viralti account
Those add-ons are still in beta and would be released to all viralti dashboards within a week

kingpin

@kingpin

I want to buy this new tool. But you're confusing me with the names.
13e1322836947264med.png

If I'll buy this what you see on picture, what I'll get? Webrily, Webrily 2.0 or Viralti?

Hi mate
Its Viralti that you are attempting to buy

Names will be Updated as viralti shortly but you can continue Checkout and after your purchase you'll be redirected to thank you page where an activation code will be generated and with instructions to get your services activated for you instantly

You should PM me if there's any more contusion

Regards!

candresg76

Ok, just let me get this straight @kingpin : you made us pay for a tool that does not even work anymore (well, in fact, it's never worked!) as Facebook keeps banning all links coming from there, therefore it's totally useless. Now you're expecting us to pay for an "upgrade" of something that doesn't work even after you promised the upgrade would be for free? I don't want to sound rude but all this webrily thing sounds more like a scam to me, so please either upgrade to version 2.0 or refund our money, plain and simple.

Last but not least, I have not heard any single positive review on this tool, does it work or it just doesn't? Like I said before, Facebook does not allow any link coming from version 1.0, therefore it's useless, a waste of time and money.

Would be great to hear what other users have to say in regards to this tool, also, I guess @kingpin needs to explain better what the whole deal here is, that's the least we deserve.

P.S. You promised to send niche-related emails to those who requested it plus a pdf file of a method to make fast sales, I did NOT receive any of these either. Extremely dissapointing experience with you overall!

candresg76

Btw, @Yaros, I think it's time for you or the rest of the crew to come pay a visit to this thread and see what's going on for the forum's sake please. Thanks.

Runner

If you have a personal FB account I would avoid this tool like the plague, you will risk your account being banned.
The first Webrily never worked with Facebook, their spam detectors picked it up straight away.
I gave up trying to use it and hoped that within the refund period @kingpin would have fixed these issues,instead he has abandoned this project and come up with another questionable updated version for some other poor paying suckers to beta test again.
I agree with the previous comment, @Yaros I think your team should test and offer an honest review and get him to honour his commitment to the buyers of the first Webrily, otherwise he should be banned from this forum.

kingpin

hi

Do check my previous reponses and replies on this thread
I have clearly mentioned everything about everything and still if few of you're sad about your own failures and trying to vomit your frustration here on my thread will not take you anywhere

People who know what i am and how much value i have added to this forum and their personal ecom biz are still buying my so called scams and never shouts here maybe they are too innocent or too intelligent and understand online marketing and value of others time and energy and efforts.

Shouting with nonsense and negative responses will not make you a winner.

The shameful thing few people are shouting here and calling me and my service a scam are also sending me PM and commenting on my other threads on the forum asking for my help TOTALLY DOUBLE STANDARD

I'M NOT YOUR EMPLOYEE

Stop behaving amateur and go and read my previous messages and replies on this thread. I don't have time for you guys and got no energy to reply the same message again and again.

I'M IRRITATED NOW enough is enough

This thread is not my bread and butter
started the whole thing to value and still if you're under 30 days money back refund policy and ask for refunds otherwise stop posting negativity on the forum after using my software for months.

30 days is enough to check a software or a service and if it is not working for you you're suggested to ask for refunds.

I have already told above in previous comments that Webrily upgrade for webrily tool will be released on 20th January 2018 and it will be FREE for buyers who got Webrily tool for 19$

I would surely make sure that i wont be adding any personal value to those here who dont even know how to talk and respect someone

I wont maintain cool anymore about personal attacks and hate speech

Don't buy my product or service ever again because I Will scam my haters again

kingpin

Shout-out to Webrily tool users webrily tool is available on another domain also now

And Soon I will share the domain name here. People who're getting their links detected as spam by FB Just pm me your link and let me check it and give anfix about it as there are 100s of other users also who are using it and their links are not getting any spam issues

PM me here about your issue about your webrily tool links

Regards!

Yaros

Staff member
If you have a personal FB account I would avoid this tool like the plague, you will risk your account being banned.
The first Webrily never worked with Facebook, their spam detectors picked it up straight away.
I gave up trying to use it and hoped that within the refund period @kingpin would have fixed these issues,instead he has abandoned this project and come up with another questionable updated version for some other poor paying suckers to beta test again.
I agree with the previous comment, @Yaros I think your team should test and offer an honest review and get him to honour his commitment to the buyers of the first Webrily, otherwise he should be banned from this forum.
We do not test and review third-party tools. This section of the forum is devoted to users who want to share or sell their products or services. It is up to you to buy these tools/services from here or not, make conclusions and share your opinion. If I start ban the developers of such tools, I will have to ban myself on this forum, because I get negative reviews about my products and services as well.

kingpin

Releasing Thrive leads and Viral gifts add-on for Viralti users today as a Free Christmas gift

Viralti users will get access to it from today onwards in some hours

Viralti: a single roof solution/service where all the marketing tools and products and add-on i will be adding which will help you enhance and grow your ecommerce business.

Some Future roadmap for Viralti services
Soon i will release a tool which will help Viralti users to create viral video ads for Facebook

Will share and give premium access to a Dropshipping course i bought last year for $997 when i was a newbie and it helped me to understand many aspects of the business and it helped me a lot those days.

Will be releasing Service for getting Adwords and Bing accounts for free pre-loaded with $250 to $600 which is enough for anyone to get sales for free.

Will release a service which will allow users of alidropship stores using viralti can get mobile apps for their stores

lot of things for Q1 of 2018 and as always these services are exclusive for alidropship forum members using Viralti
I dont want it to be publicly available outside this forum.

I will be away from forum till 25th December and any support or PM requests maybe little delayed in resposes

And mates who still thinking of buying viralti services should order it from the below link with confidence of 30 days money back guarantee.

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all

Regards!