[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

zefron

The most suspicious part of this is. When people put in their critiques (which makes him squeal like a little girl) - they get deleted. Thats customer service from another planet. What are you hiding? Is it the fact that many feel ripped off and yet you still get to advertise your stupid nothing tool here. These forums shouldn't be taken advantaged of as marketing platforms. It may work for where you're from but not for the rest of us. Take your crap somewhere else, snap out of it and get it through your head that it has third-world quality written all over it. How is it fair that our posts get deleted and others posts aren't? I saw people asking for refund to just be told to wait another day. I think it's another evil tactic of yours so it will then fall outside the 30 days and you don't refund them at all and alidropship helps you get away with it.

Justicel,

It's alright to voice your disagreement or disapproval of what may differ from your personal opinion, But your post has racist undertones and you are being very judgmental, I think a little more respect is needed here for each other. I am from a third world country, but we are not in anyway different from the 1st world though our access to resources and our government capabilities may be different, the words that you use says a lot about you as a person.

justicel

that was a load of sh1t

say judgmental back to yourself 10 times as you now judged me:
"the words that you use says a lot about you"

And do you even know what these words mean?
"It's alright to voice your disagreement or disapproval"

It means that what I say is my business and not yours so you should p1ss off

Its not my fault that you dont have a sense of humour

Last edited:

JasonP

While I believe most people are genuine in trying to help others in this forum, as in any other situation, there will be some who are using this platform to scheme and push their own agenda and take advantage of those lost and gullible. Just be careful and be clear-headed when you read something and/or are being offered something that is too good to be true. I personally subscribe to the saying that when something is too good to be true it really is. It's better to be silly thinking twice than to be a fool that got bitten first. Think before jumping straight in.✌ ✌✌

kingpin

Hello mates
Viralti is working fine. Users who bought it should open a support ticket by visiting their Viralti dashboard if they need support on how to use it perfectly.

Iv stopped watching this thread,a long time ago and replying to negative replies but its a shame to see people who never even bought it commenting the service as a Scam
Its over a year now that webrily tool was launched and offered here on the forum. Its still up and its working smooth.

PS: New sales for Viralti is now closed.

Viralti users, You'll now see a new menu in your dashboard as Viral FB links. If it's not there just raise a support ticket.
Viral FB Links is a tool that we are using it from last few months and achieved great results and it is now available for free to all the users of Viralti.

PSS: Users who got Webrily tool during EARLYBIRD promotion will be upgraded to Viralti services for Free.

Webrily 1.0 users just PM me your paypal email and after cross check you'll be upgraded to Viralti aka webrily 2.0 for free

Thank you to all the positive and negative commentors here for your valuable feedback, remarks, criticism, polished words, etc

God bless you all

Regards!

Last edited:

rezhart

Hello mates
Viralti is working fine. Users who bought it should open a support ticket by visiting their Viralti dashboard if they need support on how to use it perfectly.

Iv stopped watching this thread,a long time ago and replying to negative replies but its a shame to see people who never even bought it commenting the service as a Scam
Its over a year now that webrily tool was launched and offered here on the forum. Its still up and its working smooth.

Viralti users, You'll now see a new menu in your dashboard as Viral FB links. If it's not there just raise a support ticket.
Viral FB Links is a tool that we are using it from last few months and achieved great results and it is now available for free to all the users of Viralti.

PSS: Users who got Webrily tool during EARLYBIRD promotion will be upgraded to Viralti services for Free.

Webrily 1.0 users just PM me your paypal email and after cross check you'll be upgraded to Viralti aka webrily 2.0 for free

Thank you to all the positive and negative commentors here for your valuable feedback, remarks, criticism, polished words, etc

God bless you all

Regards!

I'm a new player here. Is there any way to get access to your tool, sir? I have read and follow all your posts and i understand your idea to get engaged by borrowing domain authority link.

I

Isk31

Hello mates

God bless you all

Regards!
Where can I access Viralti tool?