[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

Sundance

Hi kingpin,

I have one question left. When I create content with ViraltiPlus as seen in the attachment I see no option to remove or add additional fields. I can only select existing text or button and edit the text but can't delete nor move them to another position.
Can you give me/us a hint on how to customize the designs?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Virlati.jpg
    Virlati.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Moha

Post in fb are not getting approved..

Not sure if anyone else is actually able to use this tool.

nizam

Hey fellow members,

Finally the tool You all were waiting for is now LIVE.

Alidropship plugin is such a wonderful solution to create a store but the problem for beginners and most of the people is to get traffic and make sales. There are many occasions when you ask yourself that WHY they'll buy from you when they can buy things straight from Authority sites like Amazon or Ebay whom everybody on the internet trust?

You know this very well that Amazon or Ebay or any such site is making huge fat money and you're struggling to get some sales.
  • There are times in your journey when you think that dropshipping is not your cup of tea and you decide of quitting.
  • You do branding, You run Facebook ads, do shoutouts on Instagram to bring traffic on your store to make sales. These are the amazing ways and this is how everyone is doing this business.
BUT BUT if i ask this question to you that WILL YOU GET TRAFFIC ON YOUR STORE IF YOU DONT RUN ADS OR SHOUTOUTS?
maximum of you'll say
NO but there are champs that posts on Facebook groups and on other social media sites hoping people will click on their links and come to their sites/stores. But 98% people never click on your links even if the offer is irresistible ..... THERE IS A PROBLEM YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND

and now imagine if you post a product link of amazon on social media people will surely click on it because they trust amazon and it got a fat big authority whereas NOBODY KNOW ABOUT YOUR STORE and they dont click because you have NO AUTHORITY. This is the PROBLEM
It took them billions of money and years to create such an authority and its obvious you can not afford to do the same like them BUT i have a solution for you. Keep reading :)

Now, will you be amazed if I tell you that
  • you can create authority for your store instantly within couple of minutes
  • people clicking on your links and visiting your store resulting sales
  • Showing your product ads on niche related or authority websites like BBC, CNN, Mashable, etc for FREE

• Turn a simple social content share into 100s of brand-new leads in less than 24 hours… Without having to create a single piece of content yourself…
  • start adding revenue streams to your business just by simply SHARING OTHER PEOPLE's CONTENT… And you don't even have to ask permission to do so…
You might be thinking how in the world this is possible to have instant authority for your brand new store and I am proud to tell you that this is 100% possible

INTERESTED??? I know you're, who would not be :p
Great so here it is

Introducing: Webrily

Webrily works because it's based on something called: borrowed authority.

It's the same idea behind putting those "as seen on…" Stickers all over your website. It's authority by association.

When you use Webrily to create branded, shareable links of other people's content, what happens is that you are automatically associating your brand, your business, and your offer with the high level authority of the content that you are sharing…

And it's 100% legal!

Webrily was created for my personal use and I tell you this works I'm using it for many online businesses i run. It helped me generate 100s of ecommerce sales for free without even doing any tedious or hard work. I never thought of releasing Webrily for PUBLIC but last month I made a move to release it for everyone. This simple tool will surely help you getting viral traffic and sales too :)

No more talks
just visit the link mentioned below and see it by yourself that how this simple but powerful tool will help you get easy viral TARGETED traffic on autopilot

Ps: exclusive coupon code for alidropship members. Use the coupon code: 'ALIDROPSHIP'

I already bought but unable to register(it's stuck here - attached pic), can you check for me,

Attachments

• webrily.jpeg
    webrily.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 17

uniquegoods

hi
ive email you regarding the webrily purchased yesterday but no reply yet. ive bought webrily but cant seem to register as the page just got frozen on one page. can you please advise.
Thanks

queen54

Hi kingpin,

I have one question left. When I create content with ViraltiPlus as seen in the attachment I see no option to remove or add additional fields. I can only select existing text or button and edit the text but can't delete nor move them to another position.
Can you give me/us a hint on how to customize the designs?

Thanks in advance!
Hey, is your account getting banned like the other mate here? Well i'm close to buying so i'm looking around for honest feedbacks.

Jami

I just saw this topic today and wanted to ask some questions regarding the tool:

-Which one I can get, Webrily 1.0 or Webrily 2.0?
-Does the tool works good without getting my account banned in facebook?
-IS everything fixed for Mobile Version?
-IS there a discount on this tool?

the least question:
Has anyone converted sales using this tool yet?

I'd appreciate the answers truly to a good extend!

uniquegoods

seems like kingpin is too busy in other stuff......
i guess people who paid for the service dont like to wait that long to get a reply from you my brother....
ive sent an email (No reply). posted here aswell (No reply yet).....
its not your style of doing things kingpin. u must be somewhere in a serious business....

nizam

Hi Kingpin

I already bought this tools and love this tools so much, but there are security issue occur

1. Chrome - "Not Secure" Your connection to this site is not secure
2. Safari - Blank page but pop-up working
3. Firefox- Error:" Your connection is not secure"

What is your plan to eliminate this security issue?

Appreciate your feedback

Doit

Did you manage to post in some groups.
Try to do that few times, Fb will suspend you from further posting

Hi Kingpin

I already bought this tools and love this tools so much, but there are security issue occur

Appreciate your feedback

Last edited:

Doit

Hi Kingpin,
I have sent email you but no reply from you. It seems you are not online in this forum for several days. I knew you are one of the active member. Not sure what’s going on at your side.
I can’t share the webrily link in any group, fb detects it as spam and blocks me.
If there is no solution for this, pls refund me.

kingpin

Hi mates

I will get back to all the requests and queries after 2 days. I am still not available in my office.

I apologize for delays in response.

Please email at webrily@gmail.com to get faster response

Regards!

kingpin

i would request users to use own domain name for sharing on fb

some people abused webrily domain name and Sometime links from webrily is caught by FB as spam.

I will fix this by moving the system to another domain also by tomorrow

kingpin

Hi Kingpin

Appreciate your feedback

Are you on Mac or windows?

kingpin

I will be closing Webrily 1.0 sales soon as Its getting abused by some users sharing fishing contents. I will be messaging them and if they dont stop, I'll ban them.

I want to keep this software/service workable for all the early and existing users.

regards!

Dylan-

@kingpin probably a stupid question, but what is webrily exactly doing?
It grabs content from other pages and shares it on your own social media profiles, right?

meeyule

@kingpin probably a stupid question, but what is webrily exactly doing?
It grabs content from other pages and shares it on your own social media profiles, right?
If you read the threads, what it seems to do is this:
1: it gets you facebook account banned
2: support is practically non-existant