We are looking for suppliers and dropshipers for Singapore, Malaysia and USA markets for our social selling app

DavidPollen

We're looking for products to offer for Pollen, a social selling network for Singapore, Malaysia and USA only now (want to help us localize for your market? please contact me).

To get started visit our site :
www.pollenstores.co
Facebook

Then DL our app here: (Singapore only)
Pollen: Download the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.pollenstores.android and join me with qYhSi2io refer code.

That will be the experience of the people selling your products.

Here is a product I'm selling now:
My pollen store

Terms for dropshippers:
Please contact us and let us know your avail catalog. Our business model is simple, just list what you want to sell and how much commission you will offer per sale and we will help you get sales as a reseller for your products. We have 1000s of social sellers.

For Suppliers: We can handle both light bulk warehouse (ship to us) or on demand drop ship to customers. Please contact us directly

Attachments

• Phone Screenshot 1.png
    Phone Screenshot 1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • Phone Screenshot 2.png
    Phone Screenshot 2.png
    675.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Phone Screenshot 3.png
    Phone Screenshot 3.png
    628.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Phone Screenshot 4.png
    Phone Screenshot 4.png
    379.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Phone Screenshot 5.png
    Phone Screenshot 5.png
    471.5 KB · Views: 8

DavidPollen

You set all of the commission we don't have a fixed fee. If your product SKU is $100, you set how much you want to offer. For instance 10, 20,30% or even 1%.

We split that commission with our sellers and us. Higher commission will obviously incentivize more sellers to offer your products but its entirely up to you, and on a product by product basis, meaning each SKU you can have a different commission.

DavidPollen

the social sellers DL our APP each market is localized with its own products that can ship to that market. Currently, we are only live in Singapore, with Malaysia this week, then USA and other markets. There are no advertising or placement fees. We do have some guidelines on the types of products we are looking to carry so you should contact us directly if interested. Most of our social sellers are women 18-30 years old, but we have stores catered towards Men also.

They get their own mobile shop to share on social media: Here is mine

sellers take their store links and share on social media or in person from their phone.

More details on our website www.pollenstores.co and Facebook/pollenstores

Pollen acquires Sellers of your products by offering them the majority of the commission that we receive from you. They earn additional income when they refer friends who sell your products.

Each seller chooses from a custom catalog what they want to sell, based on the commission offered.

Direct Webstore

I don't see the point. I'll just continue to promote my own existing stores and forget the middle men. Thanks for the info though.

DavidPollen

We have a few 1000 people who will sell your products for free, or you can pay google/fb and hope and pray someone visits and converts. There is always a middle men for distribution (promote your own store, how?) , which is unlike what we are offering through our network of Social Sellers. At least with us control your own margins and only pay when you get a conversion, unlike others. Over 70% of sales happen via word of mouth or referral from friends for our demo we are targeting. You can also consider paying money for a social influencer network, but again that's out of pocket costs with no confirmed ROI. Good Luck !

Direct Webstore

hope and pray someone visits and converts
Exactly the same can be said for your setup. But Google has one definite difference ... it DOES convert. With your system I have to hope and pray someone stumbles across it in Playstore and decide to download it... AND buy something of mine. Not really worth the time and effort in my opinion.

I'm going in a totally different direction with my time to slowly grow my niche sites into "Authority sites" with original/helpful/entertaining content so they last for many years to come. This is all just a bit too "fly by night" for me.

But good luck with it. I'm sure others will love it. :)