Warning Messages on Product Pages using Raphael Theme

IanH

Hi Everyone,
I am using the Raphael theme and can successfully import products from AliExpress. When I update the products with the correct copy I sometimes see the following 3 warnings at the top of the Product Page. It does not happen often. Appreciate if anyone has clues on how to rectify?

Thanks Ian

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/coasta06/public_html/wp-content/themes/raphael/single-product.php on line 18

Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/coasta06/public_html/wp-content/themes/raphael/single-product.php on line 18

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/coasta06/public_html/wp-content/themes/raphael/single-product.php on line 40

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Everyone,
I am using the Raphael theme and can successfully import products from AliExpress. When I update the products with the correct copy I sometimes see the following 3 warnings at the top of the Product Page. It does not happen often. Appreciate if anyone has clues on how to rectify?

Thanks Ian

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/coasta06/public_html/wp-content/themes/raphael/single-product.php on line 18

Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/coasta06/public_html/wp-content/themes/raphael/single-product.php on line 18

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/coasta06/public_html/wp-content/themes/raphael/single-product.php on line 40
Hello,

Please make sure you've updated your theme to the latest version (1.6.0).

IanH

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Ian

Thanks - all fixed when I uploaded the latest Theme. Please note that I had to do this manually as the updates page did not show the new version. The only way around this was to upload another theme and switch - then I could delete the old theme and load the new theme.
Ian