view for remaining stocks

jayan

hello,

for products not imported in aliexpress, would alidropship still display the items remaining? I manually placed a value in general/inventory settings under product options and from what i can see, the number of items is not displayed in the product page may it be more than 15 or less than 15 items.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hello,

for products not imported in aliexpress, would alidropship still display the items remaining? I manually placed a value in general/inventory settings under product options and from what i can see, the number of items is not displayed in the product page may it be more than 15 or less than 15 items.
Hello, it is not displayed at all.

jayan

Why not display the remaining items for the product? It could prevent buyers from exceeding the total number of their orders

jayan

That is not correct. i can add as many items as i can even if the stock is insufficient. it can be added into cart and can proceed to check out. see screenshot.

Attachments

• NO QUANTITY LIMIT ON ALIDROPSHIP FOR PURCHASES EXCEEDING STOCK.JPG
    NO QUANTITY LIMIT ON ALIDROPSHIP FOR PURCHASES EXCEEDING STOCK.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 10

justas

if you proceed to actual check out then it should prompt that there is no stock for that amount, all you did was just add these items to the basket, but yes i agree would be nice if a buyer could see how much in stock is left if etc there is only 10 left or so but if there is 3000 left there is no point in showing that amount so to have option for setting maximum stock amount shown on product would be nice option to have

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

if you proceed to actual check out then it should prompt that there is no stock for that amount, all you did was just add these items to the basket, but yes i agree would be nice if a buyer could see how much in stock is left if etc there is only 10 left or so but if there is 3000 left there is no point in showing that amount so to have option for setting maximum stock amount shown on product would be nice option to have
Thanks for your feedback! We'll bring this option back soon.

jayan

Justas, the next page for that is payment page (processing my credit card details). were should the error be displayed??? can you send a sample screenshot for everyone's reference.

justas

I can't do that atm, but when you will try to process the through your peyment details it should say that it's insufficient ammount in stock.

jayan

I can't do that atm, but when you will try to process the through your peyment details it should say that it's insufficient ammount in stock.

A screenshot of the actual scenario or any reference from Alidropship documentations will really help.