Very slow of Wordpress when I activate Alidropship

MarceloVBA

Very slow Wordpress when I activate Alidropship, the UPC s of my servers reach 100% and all Wordpress works very slow, which may be affecting my server ??

Mar

Very slow Wordpress when I activate Alidropship, the UPC s of my servers reach 100% and all Wordpress works very slow, which may be affecting my server ??
If the plugin is slowing down wordpress, everybody should be affected. There are many reasons why a site is loading slow.

MarceloVBA

hi, the plugin takes 3 days downloading images of the products, and only downloads 10,000 images per day, it is very slow, attached image highlighting the number of images to download.

What do I have to configure to work correctly ??

alipro prod.jpg

Mar

hi, the plugin takes 3 days downloading images of the products, and only downloads 10,000 images per day, it is very slow, attached image highlighting the number of images to download.

What do I have to configure to work correctly ??

View attachment 9578
The plugin download 10,000 images a day and it is still very slow? Again, there are many factors that make a site slow, but 10000 images dowloaded in a day is not slow.

Direct Webstore

If you're downloading 10,000 images per day, it sounds like you are bulk importing products with no decent screening or filtering of the quality or popularity of the products and/or the sellers. I predict another future problem and you will be posting the old "Why is my site not making any sales?" post.

Direct Webstore

Are images , not products , we are filtering .
Where there are images being imported from Aliexpress ... there are also products. You need to bulk import products in order to be importing those 10,000 images. Products and images go hand in hand. Obviously.

And like I said ... I predict bad sales with a strategy like that. But that's a problem for the near future we may see posted soon.

Unless you are just importing images with no connected products for some bizarre reason in some bizarre way.

Direct Webstore

It might be from the plugin you are using, not directly from Wordpress.
When he says "very slow WordPress" he obviously means, in his terrible English, that his "site" in general is slow. And no wonder if he is trying to do this ...
downloads 10,000 images per day

Many on this forum have no common sense at all. And THAT is his problem, not any "plugin".

And as he posted the problem over a YEAR AND A HALF AGO, he probably does not need your late advice and/or he has failed at drop shipping already. (More than likely)

UnWatching another retarded thread.

Last edited:

emilywhite

There are many factors that may affect the speed of a website such as too many plugins, lots of images or media content, and more. It may be because of the plugin but it’s downloading 10000 images a day so I don’t think the speed is slow. You can follow the best WordPress practices to ensure better loading speed. In case of any issue, WordPress development service can be helpful.