Various technical questions

Davidoff

Hi everyone
1. How do you sending marketing email's (promotions, offers, coupons etc)? Are you using some programs (Thunderbird, Mailspring etc) or plugins (Mailpoet) for that ?
2. How do I use coupons? I did create a coupon but don't know how to use it :( (in example: I've created a discount coupon for a new registred users/subscribers and want to automaticly send it with welcome email but don't know how to include them in emails)
3. Is there any chance to exclude my mobile number as a customer service from PayPal? I mean that when a customer get his payment confirmation my mobile is included and I don't want that as I don't have a proper support team (yet :) )
4. I noticed that lot of my products have a short video on aliexpress. Can we download this video somehow to our website?
5. Does avery edited photo stay on my server? Just asking cos I noticed that every photo I've edited is in my libary.
I will be very appreciate for any help.
Thank you
Dave

Direct Webstore

1. Mailpoet / Pepipost

2. For Original, read the docs. For Woo, read the Woo docs

3. Use a voicemail message quoting an email address. support@yoursite.com

4. Download it then upload it to a Youtube account for your site. Just create a Gmail account, yoursite@gmail.com, then set up the Youtube account. For downloading videos, I recommend "Internet Download Manager"

5. Yes

Direct Webstore

4. Download it then upload it to a Youtube account for your site. Just create a Gmail account, yoursite@gmail.com, then set up the Youtube account. For downloading videos, I recommend "Internet Download Manager"
I forgot to mention, there are various plugins/methods available depending on which Alidropship version you are using to embed your Youtube videos into your product descriptions.

... and put a link to your product with the video on Youtube.

:)

Davidoff

I forgot to mention, there are various plugins/methods available depending on which Alidropship version you are using to embed your Youtube videos into your product descriptions.

... and put a link to your product with the video on Youtube.

:)

I’m using the original version. Could you please point some of them? Preferably free or one of payment.

Direct Webstore

I’m using the original version. Could you please point some of them? Preferably free or one of payment.
It's been a long time since I used the Original, can't remember off hand ... just search for "Youtube" in WP-Admin/Plugins/Add New and try some. Plenty of free ones. Or you can just get the Embed code under the video on Youtube (Sharing section) and paste it into your product description.