Variations images not loading; Automatic payment unavailable

Joao

hi,

Bought the plugin and installed it but having some issues. I believe i'm using the AliDropship Woo plugin (ie, have installed the woocommerce myself)

issues:

Automatic payment doesn't seem to be available.

Variations images not loading.

Some items load in their native language…. How to fix language?

the Plugin dashboard seems to be incomplete...Orders and Reports don't appear. Neither does Traffic (haven't installed analytics yet), Marketing?

Please advise.... been trying to move on with this site.

Cheers

Joao

Attachments

• AliexpressMain.jpg
    AliexpressMain.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

Automatic payment doesn't seem to be available.
- What do you mean by automatic payments?

Variations images not loading.
- what theme are you using?

Some items load in their native language…. How to fix language?
- you need to use Google Chrome extension to import products and select the language you need on AliExpress before importing an item.

the Plugin dashboard seems to be incomplete...Orders and Reports don't appear. Neither does Traffic (haven't installed analytics yet), Marketing?
- You are using AliDropship Woo version, it means that Orders are located on your WooCommerce plugin settings. Reports section exists only in the original AliDropship plugin. Marketing section does not exist both in the original and Woo versions.

Could you PM your website URL?

Joao

Hi Yaros,

Thanks for your reply.

i have Unicode theme but also installed Store Front to check. I guess the variations images maybe have to do with permissions… i just don’t know where, what folder to change

I used the Google Chrome extension, on one occasion the import brought aliexpress native language.

Automatic payment as in when i go to ordens (have one as a test there) the “Fulfill Orders Automatically” doesn’t seem to be available.

url

https://www.myphoneringholder.com/

https://www.myphoneringholder.com/homepages/shop-techie/#slide-1

Thank you for your time.

Joao