Variants Problem

Emmanuel

Has this issue been fixed? I am having similar issue.
When i import products without downloading images, there is no variations.
Similarly product feature image is not showing in product gallery or single product page.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Has this issue been fixed? I am having similar issue.
When i import products without downloading images, there is no variations.
Similarly product feature image is not showing in product gallery or single product page.
Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login and password - we will check it out.

JaniceB

I am having the same issues with variations.. as they are not showing when I import a product! Why has this issue has not been fixed yet? Its terribly dissappointing as I've seen this thread that's a few months ago..

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am having the same issues with variations.. as they are not showing when I import a product! Why has this issue has not been fixed yet? Its terribly dissappointing as I've seen this thread that's a few months ago..
Hello, it might be because your hosting has not enough capacity to upload all variations , we make optimization now to make it possible for all hostings upload the whole product without an issue.

JaniceB

Hello, it might be because your hosting has not enough capacity to upload all variations , we make optimization now to make it possible for all hostings upload the whole product without an issue.

It's not about uploading issues.. it imported fine. The plugin is not displaying the variations.. and when I import the products to WC, it was on default displaying as a simple product rather than a variation product.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It's not about uploading issues.. it imported fine. The plugin is not displaying the variations.. and when I import the products to WC, it was on default displaying as a simple product rather than a variation product.
Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login and password to check it out?