Variant Images Hosted on Aliexpress CDN

Real Residual

I believe this may be an issue.
We should be able to use locally hosted images on variants.

I have a product and I have edited all images, removing brand and store name. But unfortunately, variant images use aliexpress images that I cannot change. So as soon as a variant is selected, brand name and store name comes back.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I believe this may be an issue.
We should be able to use locally hosted images on variants.

I have a product and I have edited all images, removing brand and store name. But unfortunately, variant images use aliexpress images that I cannot change. So as soon as a variant is selected, brand name and store name comes back.
You can save these images on your server, in this case your edited images will be saved and visible on a site.

Real Residual

The problem is, how can you "use" your edited images once the product has been imported?
You know you cannot change variant images in Davinci for imported products, right? At least I didn't find a way to do it.
Alidropship should allow us to change images for a variant, not just galleries, and it should download all images to local server if "save images to my server" is checked. My case, it is checked, but unfortunately, the plugin is still using aliexpress cdn.