Used all my space

conor

Hi guys, I have used 2GB of space. What can I delete without making my website crash. I have checked my plugins.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 14.12.59.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 14.12.59.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 11

Direct Webstore

1.Empty the trash
2. Stop importing large images from the description section of products on Aliexpress
3. Get a "Smush" image reducer.

4. Post a list of your plugins here.

conor

I have an image reducer. I haven't imported large descriptions because I have that item unchecked. I write my own. The trash is empty

MY PLUGINS
Ads Facebook Business Catalog AliDropship Plugin
Select AliDropship Plugin AliDropship Plugin
Select Auto Image Attributes From Filename With Bulk Updater Auto Image Attributes From Filename With Bulk Updater
Select Broken Link Checker Broken Link Checker
Select Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator
Select Image Cleanup Image Cleanup
Select Media File Renamer Pro Media File Renamer Pro
Select Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions
Select Really Simple SSL Really Simple SSL
Select Social Share WordPress Plugin - AccessPress Social Share Social Share WordPress Plugin - AccessPress Social Share
Select UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore
Select WP Cerber Security & Antispam WP Cerber Security & Antispam
Select WP Clean Up WP Clean Up
Select Yoast SEO Yoast SEO

Direct Webstore

go to ezwebsolution.ca and and hosting packages are unlimited for storage :)

That's not really a solution to his problem, using 2GB is not normal and needs to be addressed. Anyway that site looks low class and dodgy. The rates for a single domain are too high, no free SSL and there's really no such thing as "Unlimited space/bandwidth" with any "honest" host.

elfrost

That's not really a solution to his problem, using 2GB is not normal and needs to be addressed. Anyway that site looks low class and dodgy. The rates for a single domain are too high, no free SSL and there's really no such thing as "Unlimited space/bandwidth" with any "honest" host.

I run this business for 12 years now, was named fnmhosting before. I'm not godaddy for sure but its my own small business ;)
thx for your thoughts btw

conor

Looks OK

Not descriptions ... the HUGE IMAGES in the Description area. You don't need them.

How many products do you have? 5,000,000 or something? LOL. If HEAPS of products is the problem ... get rid of the ones that don't sell.
No - I have 200 Products!!! I have nothing in my description but text. My backup plugin does it to google drive and not locally so thats not the problem

Direct Webstore

No - I have 200 Products!!! I have nothing in my description but text. My backup plugin does it to google drive and not locally so thats not the problem

Then I see no reason for why you're using 2GB. You should manually inspect each folder on your site until you find what it is. It's only way.

Direct Webstore

What doesn't help in CPANEL is that all the folders say they are 3 KB then you open them and there's files that are more
As a last resort, I'd download my entire site to my PC and inspect it there t find out what the culprit is. Using 2GB for what you have described is NOT normal. There MUST be some strange files/zipped files/folders there that shouldn't be there.

Direct Webstore

Have you deleted lots of products in the past and left all their images there by any chance? Go to Media, and filter for "Unattached" then click filter. Delete all the unused product images. Be careful as site images like logos etc will be there too.