Urgent: Supplier Info > Reset Product: Not working!

bertlio

Hello Alidropship Support Team,

One of my Ali suppliers' product has just been updated with new additional variations options and prices... The original product had only 1 variation... It tried to 'Reset Product' to retrieve the new datas but the update animation just keep rolling and nothing happens... I also tried to update product stock by the manual update but nothing is picking up, it might be caused by the new variations options, right?

Please kindly help to troubleshoot this asap, thanking you in advance!

I can see that this could cause some serious issues if customers purchase the outdated variation... Considering this situation, could we have an automated option to make Alidropship cross-check for new variations & variation options and update them to the imported product page? This would be really useful to prevent tricky situations like this for all webstores running on Alidropship!

Thank you for considering.

Cheers,
Bertlio.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Alidropship Support Team,

One of my Ali suppliers' product has just been updated with new additional variations options and prices... The original product had only 1 variation... It tried to 'Reset Product' to retrieve the new datas but the update animation just keep rolling and nothing happens... I also tried to update product stock by the manual update but nothing is picking up, it might be caused by the new variations options, right?

Please kindly help to troubleshoot this asap, thanking you in advance!

I can see that this could cause some serious issues if customers purchase the outdated variation... Considering this situation, could we have an automated option to make Alidropship cross-check for new variations & variation options and update them to the imported product page? This would be really useful to prevent tricky situations like this for all webstores running on Alidropship!

Thank you for considering.

Cheers,
Bertlio.
Hello, please PM me your domain name , WP login credentials and link to the new supplier - I will check.