Urgent - Google Structured Data Markup Issue

syed A Bilgrami

Hi there,
I am facing an issue with my product feed for Google Ad Word campaign and it is causing my campaign to stop all together and the reason Google is rejecting my feed is because on the "Rich Text Testing" Page when I put the URL of one products it start showing multiple products, screenshot is attached:
1636453438220.png
Only the last product is valid while everything else "Top four products" are not supposed to be there, because of that google is rejecting our feed and we are unable to run our campaigns.

Is other stores facing same issue?

Georgy

Hi there,
I am facing an issue with my product feed for Google Ad Word campaign and it is causing my campaign to stop all together and the reason Google is rejecting my feed is because on the "Rich Text Testing" Page when I put the URL of one products it start showing multiple products, screenshot is attached:
View attachment 15411
Only the last product is valid while everything else "Top four products" are not supposed to be there, because of that google is rejecting our feed and we are unable to run our campaigns.

Is other stores facing same issue?
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. You can use any third-party Schema Markup plugins to ad the missed properties for the affected products.

Best regards,
George

syed A Bilgrami

Hi George,
The description or lack of description is not a problem, the reason google is rejecting our products is because it is finding more than one product ( it should find only one product, bottom one marked in green, while the top 4 products should not be there and this is what causing all the problems).
Any idea how to fix that?

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi George,
The description or lack of description is not a problem, the reason google is rejecting our products is because it is finding more than one product ( it should find only one product, bottom one marked in green, while the top 4 products should not be there and this is what causing all the problems).
Any idea how to fix that?
Hi there!

I am sorry for the issue you have faced with. I can see that you've also contacted our AliDropship Support team via support@alidropship.com

Please check the response sent to your email, so we could resolve your issue.

Best regards,
Volodya