URGENT : Abandoned cart auto mails not sending

neeraj89

Hello @Victoria Kudryashova , i have verified, by adding the product to the cart, and filling all details including mail and address (as normal customer does). So customer is suppose to get auto mail after 3 hrs of his add to cart. But in this case i didn't get any mail. So its not sending any mails to customer, who added product in their cart.
Many customers abandoned cart i saw today, so i was keen to know, whether it send auto mails to them or not. thats why i tested it.. I use mailgun.
Fyi. its all setup and turned on,in the template page. and its working when i click on test mail.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello @Victoria Kudryashova , i have verified, by adding the product to the cart, and filling all details including mail and address (as normal customer does). So customer is suppose to get auto mail after 3 hrs of his add to cart. But in this case i didn't get any mail. So its not sending any mails to customer, who added product in their cart.
Many customers abandoned cart i saw today, so i was keen to know, whether it send auto mails to them or not. thats why i tested it.. I use mailgun.
Fyi. its all setup and turned on,in the template page. and its working when i click on test mail.
Hello , we will need your domain name and wordpress login and password to check it out. Also your cPanel credentials. Please PM me.